Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Go to this web page and the two hotels in centre of picture are Parque Santiago IV and Parque Santiago III with PS III on the right as you look. You can zoom in and out and get an idea of the surrounding area.

click here
just to say thanks for all your help :D i've booked the apartment that i had a quote for that anne has stayed in before and we're all looking forward to it :pele 5 weeks tomorrow!!
Thanks but my post was headed "new play area at PSIII" but it seems to have been moved to this thread!

Does anybody have any pics of the new play area at PSIII?

Thanks again
simdav if you go to page one of this topic you will see that it is headed "Parque Santiago 3" and this is no doubt the reason it has been moved to here.

alllmen
Leaving for Tenerife this morning. Will post some pics of the new kiddies area when i return after a fortnight......
Thanks for the help pq16. What info do you need to include in the email? Will names do?
pq16 - how was the holiday? how was PSIII? Did you manage to take any pics of the play area? My kids are driving me mad asking!

Thanks in advance,

Simon
Hi there, just got back online today. Had a great holiday. The kids play area is fab. My small fellow had a ball. There are two seperate slide areas. One for 4 year olds and up and the otherside is for older kids.They also have some small shaded slides by the side of the pool for the small kids.
Be careful on walking into the water in the pool as it is not tiled but done in a rough finished concrete fo grip purposes. My three year old got a nice gash on his foot when walking on it. All in all its well designed and all the younger kids seemed to really enjoy themselves in the pool and the slides.There is a lifeguard or supervisor on duty there all day so this made it safe too.

My small lad pleaded to have a go on the slides even though he is just 3 . He was a bit light and slid up the side wall fairly high and was lucky not to fall out.. I stopped him at the bottom of the slide so he wouldnt get a big spash. He loved the whole experience of course.. but truthfully he was a bit too small and we had a lucky escape he didn't fly out the side.So just a word of warning for anyone who has kids under 4 pleading to have a go on the slides to be careful.
There is some work going on aswell at the other side of the complex . They are fitting glass in the Band stand in front of the Tenerife Complex. Not sure what the plans are for it but they are nearly finished it .
Over all we had a great holiday and the weather was brilliant and we cant wait to go back again.
Will post a few pics as soon as i can.
I have tried to upload a few pictures so i hope they will come out. First time posting pictures so hope all turns out ok.You can check them out here anyway just in case they didn't upload.http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/1307615/KiddiesPoolParqueSantiago3
Wow - what a difference! Thanks very much for the photo's I will show the kids in the morning, they will be "well chuffed!"

Glad you had a good holiday as well, sounds like your kids loved the new slides etc.

You seem to have kids of a similar age to mine, where did you find best eat on an evening and where did you find best for entertainment for both yourselves and the kids?

Thanks once again
Allie in reply to your question about the e mail. We rang the booking office with our booking reference and same info in the e mail , but we still got a second floor appartment. We asked to be moved on the following morning . No ground floor available for 6 days. We waited the 6 days and got the garden appt for our second week. Not too bad . So its a bit of a lottery with trying to pre book a ground floor. Best of luck.
Wow thanks for those photos, really nice to see the end result.
Hi can anyone help??

We have booked here for next year.
Mytravel have changed our flight times and now we return at 02.30 in the morning (that's take off time)
I must admit I wouldn't have booked if i'd known this would happen, however, does anyone know what the chances of a late check out room is? We are off season.
Thanks
i'm sure a late check out room wont be too much hassle as long as you possibly ask them in advance?

i'd presume the price would be similar to the ones i posted further up this topic.
Got back a few days ago, had a great time. We had a duplex apartment on the top floor which is what we wanted so they came through on that, but we'd have liked a main pool view but that wasn't available until a week later, so we had a view of the kids slide area which wasn't too bad I suppose. Spent most of the holiday in the pool I think!

Only gripe was the silly price for late check out (35 euros) which wasn't even available anyway because it was fully booked. Meant lugging my hand luggage bag around for 6 hours in the blazing heat, ugh.
for 5 euros there is a lock up place on the patch, and you can leave your luggage there. I'll find details.
PQ16, thanks for posting the pics, when I showed my 3 year old he couldn't breath with excitment. He really can't wait to go. Only 3 weeks 3 days.

I have always wondered what they were going to do with the band stand thing.

thanks again.

ps, a lifegaurd on duty is excellent too and thanks for the warning about the rough surface, pool shoe will be purchased at the weekend.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.