Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Parque Santiago 3
180 Posts
Hi, We're off to PS3 this weekend and I hoped somebody might help with the following:

Can anybody recomend a good seafood restaurant where lobster can be ordered?

I would like to go out for a days charter boat fishing? Are any particular boats recomended?

Thanks
Colm
Hi matey,

What fishing are you after? If your after Big Game Tuna/Marlin then Dotsy Too is a great boat from Puerto Colon and have been with Victor the shipper 3 times and caught Albacore Tuna to 90lb! You get well looked after and he has good english, which is excellent as he explains about the seagulls actions which give the location of the Tuna. He has a web addey but can't post it as I haven't posted 10 times. I think it was about 140 Euros for 8 hours of trolling. Do you like Carp Fishing as you can do that as well.

Cheers,
Paul
There are literally hundreds of restaurants nearby but for a good fish restaurant, try the restaurant just past the tunnel on the way to Los Christianos - I cannot remember the name but there is a fishing boat outside! It is not the best location but right next to the port therefore the fish is fresh and gorgeous.
The restaurant you are referring to is called El Rincon del Marinero approx 50yds before you go under the tunnel from Los Cristianos to Vista Sur beach.
just thought i'd top this .... see if there anymore info to be had
Just back from 5th visit to Parque 3 another fab holiday, the new pool and play area was really coming along and didn't get in the way of the main pool area at all. Also this year for the first time airbeds were allowed in the pool as far as the bridge which was great those people who wanted to use them could and if you wanted to swim and stay away you just stayed at the other side of the bridge. There was quite a lot more cockroaches around in our daughters apt on the ground floor, we didn't have any problem on the second floor don't know if this had anything to do with the very high tempretures we had out in Tenerife this year because we've never had a problem with them before
Hi!. just wondering if there was any up to date info on the new kiddies pool area.Cheers :?:
Hi. I got back from parque santiago on friday 17th august. I don't think the kids' area will be finished until about september but it looks really good!
Were heading out there on the 14th of Sept so i wonder what are our chances of it being open.
can anybody pass on the direct email address for Parque Santiago 3 please?

Thanks
good luck getting a reply :lol:
i emailed about 3 months ago and still waiting..
Hi all , just thought id would pop this post up because whilst i was looking through the hotel reviews on santago 3 i noticed someone mentioned the new childrens play are was open anyone else heard this ??

im due to fly out in november for my 8th time here and allthough im not a child lol or have any , i do think this pool area will stop alot of the chiuldren getting board .

Kirk :D
apparently the pool is still not finished and is supposed to be finished in september time...

then again like everything, it could be delayed again
I have uploaded one I took in June 07 and it would be nice to see any changes. I am booked up to go back on 26th Oct.

http://www.gatesofscotland.co.uk/images/22062007075.jpg

It will be a bit of a shame (in a wierd sort of way) if it is finished as my 3 year old son love to watch "Bob" and his "Scoop" working away.
Just rang Parque Santiago today and the receptionist told me that the new kiddies area is open for the last two weeks. Good news for my small fella. :)
We are staying next door in number 4. Does anyone know how far these apartments are from the main pubs in PDLA?
5 minute walk to the Patch.
10 to 15 minute walk to Veronicas.
15 minutes to Los Cristianos.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.