Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
It'd be funny if it wasn't true ! :lol:
:pele .......I'm famous, I'm famous :hyper
According to Sagres, Portugal has named a wine after me.....Pat 42.....and it seems (according to him) it's bl**dy lovely!!!!!
:rofl :rofl
Pat :glynis
.... the wine waiter did say it'd be better if it was laid down for a year !! :oops: :rofl
Like all good things....they get better with age :lol:
Pat
:rofl :glynis :rofl
Welcome back Pat, hope you had a wonderful holiday. Cheers Jayjan
Sagres sorry to hear the security queues were bad at Liverpool, they were non existent as I said when we went in November. Must have been all the golfing fraternity or folks sick of the weather in the UK, going on a last minute break.. Cheers Jayjan
Well they weren't on our flight,jayjan - it was less than half full on the way out and only about a quarter full on the return trip. :)
Happy New Year to all who post on the Algarve Forum, I enjoyed posting in here during 2007, and was very grateful for all the help I got when planning my fortnight in Lagos.

You are a friendly and helpful bunch and I will keep looking in and hopefully might even be able to answer a few posts myself if anyone wants any help re the Marina Club, Easyjet from Gatwick, WSH's etc. I will have to be careful though as I don't want to do Sagres out of a job. :rofl

Hope you all have a great 2008. :glynis (I feel we should really have a smilie for tinto on this forum)
To those of you missing the Algarve:

It is grey, it is raining hard, thunder is rumbling and lightning is flickering. So are my lights!

I said we would pay for the excellent weather over Christmas!

Message timed at 0905 Thursday 3rd January.
Well, that's me almost finished packing for Thailand tomorrow morning.....just thought I'd pop in to say bye for now as I probably won't post again for 6 weeks :yikes
I'm sure you'll all miss me....especially my friend, Sagres :rofl
So it's back to the :sun and the chang beer :glynis, pity they don't have cheap tinto....it's about the same price as here (or sometimes dearer especiallly in restaurants). :bawl
Take care everyone and all the best for 2008.
Pat
:glynis
Have a brilliant holiday Pat, with lots of rest and relaxation.

Doe

:wave :fly :wave
...... not jealous or anything, but I reckon you've got a nerve picking up your pension in the U.K. - YOU'RE NEVER HERE !!!! :lol: :lol: Have a great time. :wave
Off again!! :yikes Have a brilliant holiday Pat :glynis
Pat have yet another wonderful holiday, bet your looking forward to it with all the rain wind snow and whatever else here in the UK. Hope you find plenty tinto, could send you a bottle scottie style (beam me down) if you run short of supplies :lol: In fact sat here with a bottle all to myself, normally go out on Friday with girls but decided it was too cold & my brolly wouldnt hold up to this lovely weather here. Cheers jayjan
You can look at the rain and wind down here in the Algarve! After a bright day yesterday the skies are gloomy once more, heavy cloud and rain in the air - again!
I don't know where you are Cub but here in Luz the sky is a bit cloudy but the sun is shining and it's a nice day. I am from Scotland so perhaps my weather expectations are lower.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.