DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Not Knocking it Stardust. To me Benidorm is like Blackpool with sun (actually, has the sun ever shone in Blackpool :tup )
Seriously, if that's what you like, then fair play, it's good for you, but not for others. And yes, I have been to Benidorm, and drove through/past it several times whilst on my way to Valencia.

Lots of diferent opinion on this subject, which is good.

I'm off to Greece in 4 days (package deal ;) )

Wherever your all off to, Happy Holidays!
Been looking at going to Turkey next year May half term,package seems to be a lot cheaper than diy,however decided to go to Majorca again as its only for a week and we have another hol in august.thomas cook package price-£1023 diy price £735!
We have booked DIY to Turkey again for 2010,

Flights * 4
17 Nights in apartments, including free air con + safe + room until we leave at 2am
Private Minibus from Dalaman Airport to Icmeler

Total Costs £1459

Thomas Cook wanted £2200 when I booked it for 14 nights, can't check the price at the moment as the web site is going into error.

Must admit we did 3 weeks 2009, same apartments for £1428 but the flights were more expensive this year for 2010.

Dave

Update 05-10-09, just checked Thomas Cook, they have come down in price, 14 nights is now showing £1768 for the four of us, add the extra three days, plus safe and private transfer I still think I have a bargain going DIY.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.