Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
We went here last year with Thomson - wouldnt go back if it was free!

Noise until early hours of the morning every day! Window in the bedroom wouldnt stay closed, let alone lock (although this was fixed 4 days into a 7 day stay!), beds where the most uncomfortable I've ever slept on - we slept on the sofa/pull out as they where more comfortable, stains on the ceiling and walls, no TV (was told this would be fixed immediately, but never was despite complaining most days), balcony was tiny and very rarely got the sun!

Best thing about this complex was the reception, which looked really nice - thats about it!

On top of that it was no where near where it was shown to be on the thomson website!
thanks for your information.Any reccomendations gratefully received.
shane8960 why where does thompsons say the colon 2 is on there web site? unless they have moved it from my last two visits
It has now been moved on the Thomson website. If you look on the map, they originally had it labelled on the corner of "Paseo Orinoco" and "Av RafaelPuig" (follow the road Colon is labelled as being on south towards the beach).
had been checking on the Colon2 website not Thomson as normally book directly with hotel.
do any of you regulars know if the other part of the colon 2 apartments are for rental privately, tried doing a search for private rentals but nothing showing at all, seems strange that this part of the colon is roughly the same size as the one you can book through thomspons, reason being i just wanted to check if its cheaper going DIY for next summer
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.