Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
HI...we are also interested in the answer to your question.....have been thinking about booking for next august. never been to corralejo...but have stayed in caleta de fuste numerous times, mainly at the barcelo fuerteventura. the pull of entry to the waterpark interests my children!
Hi we were there last August but self-catering - we did eat in the restaurant once and it was nice but not sure if I would like to eat for 14 nights! Again ate in the pool bar - nice but basic not much choice. Have already booked via hotel direct for next year as enjoyed it so much :)
Hello, I have just booked to go to this hotel for the New Year 2011/12 on A I and want to know if they have a fridge in the rooms.

Dave.
Has no one been hear yet, I go in a few days time, is there no one out there that has a view on it?
Well have been and I have to say it was very nice, the apartments are nice and roomy kept clean and tidy and the grounds are large and also kept clean and tidy with a mini golf, tennis court, squash court and two good pools and a large kiddie pool.

Food is what I call Spainish three star, there was always something to eat and plenty of it if only warm, my wife pointed out there was never any gravy and it was always with chips, only one night was there any patato's.

Drinks like most A I were cheap, they call the sprits local and as will most all ins I have never seen them before, the beer have been tampered with, with what I do not know but it went flat as soon as it hit the glass.

Overveiw, If I were to go there again I would only go selfcatering as the are some nice restaurants in the town also lots of bars that we went to at night for a few beers, lots of the have entertainment of a good standard, were as the hotel had none or if they did have some on it was very poor.
We also found Corralejo to be cold at night, but it was New Years week so if you go in the winter time best take some type of woolies with you or a good coat.
Next time we go to this Island again we will go back to Caleta de Fustes it may not be as big as Corralejo but it is not as cold and is easy to get around.
Hope this is a help,
Dave.
Thanks for your reviews. It would be appreciated if you could update our Hotel Reviews site HERE

Thanks

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.