Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Next to the reception of Parque Santiago 2 there is a Restaurant called Montanas, the food is in my opinion excellent and good value, across the road there is a chinese buffet which has a very good selection and is great value for money. In the Africa shopping centre opposite the Mare Nostrum the indian restaurant Star of Asia is very good. Plenty of good places to eat have a walk around and try what you fancy, a trip to Adeje is good for the local Canarian chicken, well worth the taxi fare or get the local bus, food very cheap and plenty of it.
Hi There,

Does anyone know the property maintenance company name on Santiago II, please? I rented a house this year on the complex which has since been sold but would like to rent again and I thought these guys might be able to let me know if new owners are letting it out. It is Villa B010 if by chance any forum readers know the answer!

Cheers :)
hi

i've read on older forums that you have to pay for sunbeds at parque santiago 11. is this still the case, and how much?

thankyou

tracey
traceytony wrote:
hi
i've read on older forums that you have to pay for sunbeds at parque santiago 11. is this still the case, and how much?
thankyou
tracey

Hi

Yes you do have to pay to rent sunbeds. I think it was around 3 Euros, if I remember rightly. It may have changed since I was there last August, and I am sure someone in the know will be able to confirm the correct price
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.