Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I usually go out to Sousse a couple of times a year but haven't been there since March last year so I'm really looking forward to being back and catching up with friends..
KILTMAM, it sure is. we were told at airport last yr that there brining them in but didn't say what months.

ASLEMMA your like me then , no more travelling the d. ay before, must say im looking forward to it. just to get the special assistance sorted out now and ill be happy, tried on live chat with Thomas cook, but becos I booked in the travel shop they cnt help me, ive rang both the numbers on line and there just passing me from one till the other, thought the girl in travel shop could of sorted it but its not showing up on the documents. we phone call in morning might be in order lol
Hope you get it sorted soon Tammie as though there's still just over 7 weeks (I'm on the count-down too :wink:) it will be one more thing to cross off your list. The only times I've had special assistance I was flying with BA and it was an absolute doddle. The first time I was coming back from Tunis with stitches in my foot following an accident in Sousse and the second time I travelled with a plaster cast on my arm and couldn't cope with carrying luggage round the airports.
Hi I'm thinking of going to tunisia the start of this September with my girlfriend, both of us aged 19 and we're most likely going to be staying in an all inc in PEK. what is the weather like around this time? Also is there still lots of things to do even after the summer period? Also is it safe enough for us? I've just read a few negative things about safety, so just wanting some opinions. Thank you everyone :) new to this forum btw.
Sorry I've only just seen your post. Firstly, the weather should be ideal in September - mid summer can be very hot, in fact I find it unbearably so, though many love it. The season won't be really over so you should find plenty to do. Your rep will be only too happy to sell you trips but there is plenty you can do independently, particularly as trains, buses and even taxis are incredibly cheap, so it really depends on personal taste. Have a look through the forum for suggestions.

I can assure you that you will be perfectly safe, as even at the height of the revolution tourists weren't at risk.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.