All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
Hi Savannah

Have a look at the resort reports HERE and HERE :wink:

Pippy :D
Mexico was great Can thoroughly recommend it. We stayed at the Iberostar Tucan and it was the best AI we've been to. We had kind of had enough of the whole Spanish thing, English bars on every corner etc and wanted to feel that we were experiencing another culture. We weren't disappointed!!
Iberostar Tucan reviews HERE :wink:

Pippy :D
Ive booked flights for Costa del sol for school summer holidays but havent found any good value all inclusive yet, maybe Ive been spoilt by last 2 years of very good value 4 star allincs in Salou and Majorca. The main reason I pick all inc is that my eldest daughter has a severe life threatening nut allergy and it is easier to explain to one restaurant as nuts and peanuts have so many more words in spanish than english. Has anyone booked independently and found it is better to wait last minute or do you think all the good hotels are gone by then?At the moment Im looking at three stars that are much more expensive than I got for four star last year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.