Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Nightlife?
5 Posts
Hi Dave!Well,i'm the exact person if you have questions about the night life in Sunny Beach;) You'll see this is the best party place!Here you'll find lots of nice bars and discos.My favourite discos(and the most famous here) are LAZUR and MANIA.Lazur is the biggest one,full of people,every kind of music for everyone-disco,house,hip-hop,retro...In Mania only house and techno is played-famouse DJs from all over the world come there.Very nice bars are:Las Palmas,Fenix,Corner,The Happy Duck,Mammacitas...:)))
If you want to ask anything else that i missed-do it:)
yes,they are-they are both Bar & Restaurant.During the the day u can have normal breakfast or lunch there,then in the night there is the best party!They are almost like discos-loud music,lots of people and alcohol;)
Hi special_dave,

As you & discolazur_f (who is Bulgarian & lives in the Sunny Beach area) are not too far apart in terms of age (19-22), you'll probably find discolazur_f's local knowledge very helpful.

Baldur
I am a non drinker, but both the Fenix and Las Palmas look like bars to me. log onto the following and look at the pictures. http://www.restaurants.bg
click on to Sunny Beach, one is on page 1 and the other on page 4. Tonyt
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.