General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Starry - I have it. I really like it. Half price in Tesco too
Thanks Joolz - I was in Tesco today but they didn't have it, so bought the Garnier one (had a £3 coupon, so didn't cost anything)

Will definitely try the Olay one next!
I like to have my eyebrows shaped properly before my hols - has anyone tried the eyebrow waxing shaper kits ? wondered if I might try one , I love boots no 7 firm your body balm and I use it twice a day every day before we go away.
I get my hair cut about 1-2 weeks before I go (that way, it has grown just a bit before I go and I am used to styling it).

About 1-2 days before we leave I have my eyebrows waxed in a salon (cant abide plucking) although I do my own shaving because Im not allowed to use wax on my legs due to my eczema.

The day before and after the packing has been organised, I give feet a nice treatment and paint my toenails whilst indulging in the obligatory glass of wine :grin:.

I don't do fake tan. Luckily I don't burn just go slowly golden so I would rather be lily white on the beach and tan gradually (plus I get to check out the "white bits" everyday to see how the tan is progressing :). Is it just me or does anyone else look around them at the airport on the way home and think how "white" they still look and compare tans........Sorry off on a tangent then :).

Sarah :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.