Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
PROTARAS
479 Posts
hi yes we are off on our anual pilgrimage to Cyprus at the end of sept to Permera not withstanding our other holidays this is always the one i look forward to..

brian
Hi wer're off to Cyprus first 2 weeks in September (Protaras - Andreotis Apartments) - can't wait - counting down the diet days so I can get back into last years bikini - too many mince pies over Christmas :lol: lol.
28 Aug for 2 weeks at the Rising Star, 2nd time at Rising Star, 8th visit to Cyprus. :P
Getting married sept 16th 05, staying in protaras (livas apts) with friends and family. Apologies for the noise that day..
At the Capo Bay hotel on the 12th sept, is there anyone else out there who is having a nightmare finding a dress and basically trying to sort eveything out from over ere !!!!! :x
Hi groovychick what is the rising star like. We have booked for september and it looks really good. would appreciate any info.
Hi Cas, we had no problems whatsoever at the Rising Star. I didn't post a review on our return as it would have been the same as all the excellent ones posted already. We went for 2 weeks 30th Aug or around that date. After the fist week there were hardly any children (we had a 9 year old with us) so it was a bit quiet for her. Apts are located in a great position, we personally thought the entertainment was a bit naff and during the day the entertainers tried but were a bit trying! The room was fine (studio) but the 2nd week did bring some noisy neighbours, (walls are a bit thin) but we didn't spend much time in the room. The staff were all very pleasant and friendly. Indoor pool water looked a bit murky but the outdoor one was fine. This will be the first time that we have returned to any accomodation previously visited. It was great, anything else I can help with just ask. What date do you go?
off to protaras on 31aug for 2 weeks stayin at anastasia beach :D
Going to Protaras 24th Aug - 7th Sept, can't wait ( again :) ) staying at the Pallini this time.
Going to Protaras 31st August 05 for 2 weeks to get married. Staying at Grecian Park Hotel, Getting Married Grecian Sands Chapel.
:D This will be my first holiday with my partner ' without' the bairn (17) :yikes and this will be the first time to Cyprus :sun so I am partly dubious and excited. We are staying at the Odessa Hotel from 21/9/05 for 2 weeks :hyper which seems ages away :cry: Who else is going to the Odessa or Cyprus on this date. :lol:
Hi Donna-Marie :) first time to Cyprus hey, as I'm sure everyone on here will agree, bet it wont be your last :D you'll love it, I can't wait untill Aug again me.
Fourby
Where is Pallini? Is it the one near Anemos (our fave) restaurant? if so we might actually see you this time as we go there quite a lot. :lol:
Groovychick
Not too sure, other half booked it this time, all I know is that the Pallini is on and part of Fig Tree Bay :) and yep, maybe we could arrange the meet up again, second time lucky :lol:
Hi Cassie19

We are in Cyprus at Grecian Park to this August - we are getting marrried on 25th August! Our third holiday here - last time was limassol a couple of years ago - not as nice as Ayia Napa or Protaras :D
Smiles :D
Sorry - dupe post :?

Smiles :D
  • Edited by Smiles 2005-02-24 21:34:34
Yep the Pallini is right next to Anemos just across the road from the Capo Bay right on right tree bay.
Hi Smiles

Hope the wedding goes well, Would love to hear about it when you get back.

Cassie19
Cassie19

You too ! :D

Smiles
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.