Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I'm in Nuweiba from the 12th October this year. Anyone know how this impacts on the guests?
kosh42 wrote:
Anyone know how this impacts on the guests?

From what has been said in previous discussions on the subject it seems that major tourist areas shouldnt notice too much difference.
Take a look at what was said this year here

MrsMac
Don't worry ! I've stayed at the Coral through Ramadan twice and it really doesn't make any significant difference to the guests, you just appreciate the staff more when you realize they're serving food and drink to you all day long while they don't have anything past their lips between sunrise and sunset, bad enough when the days are shorter and cooler, they'll be really tired with Ramadan coming earlier.

The only hassle might be at the airport where everything comes to a halt at sunset while they break their fast. No sweat, it just takes a little longer and what's the rush ......
  • Edited by apple5 2006-01-25 16:34:03
We were in Hughada last year during Ramadam and didn't notice any difference what so ever...

:wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.