Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
hi just got back last week from 2 weeks in loscristanos brill weather cant wait now till feb then we go for 4 weeks
all have a great xmas
Me and friends hoping to go before the schools break up. We want to stay in Puerto de la Cruz but don't know where to stay. Any ideas out there??

:think
We're off to the Aguamarina in Golf del Sur on 16th March.

As we are currently just introducing a new computer operating system at work - I'm gonna be ready for it!! (actually I'm ready now and we only started the changeover on sunday!!!)

Dave
We're off to Tenerife for 2 weeks in Feb, 25th is the day we fly but its an early one so we figured it would be just as well to get to the airport the day before and stay overnight for a fresher start than if we drove to the airport on the morning of the flight!

We're staying in El Medano, haven't been away since Sept when we went to Disneyland Paris for 4 days but our holiday was marred by the death of my wifes Great Aunt the day we travelled, and we were away for the funeral etc so this holiday is WELL LOOKED FORWARD TO!!!

Only 34 days to go!!! I hope its hot!
Only been back from Playa Fanabe a couple of weeks, but already counting down the weeks till 7th May when we go back...................
10 months to wait :(

Just got a great deal for the Med Palace going on 14th and coming home on 21st December, week in Tenerife far better than going to our works Christmas party. :cheers

It's a long time away but we can't wait not been back since last May....mind have got 2 holiday's to the Costa del Sol in July & September to tide us over. :sun2.

Never been out that close to Christmas before, intrigued to what it will be like and what the weather will be like. :think
5th March for one week to Costa Adeje, Guayarmina Princess Hotel. :cheers :sun2
30th April for me and my son,staying at Laguna Park 1 in Costa Adeje.
It's just not coming quick enough
102 days until we fly to tenerife :cheers off to santiago del teide :sun2
off to parque de la paz for a week on 19th march.............. can't wait!
just booked 7 nights at Ocean Golf and Country Club Golf del Sur flying 28th march.cant wait to rediscover sunshine and chill out :D
Off to Playa de las Americas, Puerto Colon on April 9th for 2 weeks! :sun2 :)
just under a cuople of months till it's back to Playa Fanabe, then again in September........
just booked paradise park for me, hubby and son of 11, week all inclusive 24th may yipeeee
Back To Santiago 3 Complex End Of May Beggining Of June

Cant Wait

Kirk
2 weeks at the Villa Mandi Golf Resort in Los Cristianos in May.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.