Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
only 50 days til we go to CLG suites getting excited now :cheers
5 days and off to Costa Adeje, reviews on the hotel not brilliant but just some sun would be nice :wave:
Just 2 more sleeps then off to Club Flamingo Puerto Colon for 2 weeks . Hope everyone else has a great holiday! :sun2 :cheers
Chelsea Bloke - Have a good time! And you too barnio. got till 7 May till I go, but counting down the days. (Think I will need it after the election.......)

Where you staying barnio?
Hello from Norway.
Goin 19th December and stay for seven weeks. :rofl
Hi everybody, 7wks today, cant wait kids very excited, staying at Hotel Bitacora.
Lynn
Only 8 days to go!! Sun, sand and sangria here we come!!
:sun2
none left...all sold out

Oh well, sun and sand will do!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Off To Santiago 3 Playa De Las Americas This Coming Friday 25th For A Week, Good Last Minute Booking lol
Flying Out On Sunday The 28TH For Two weeks Of Beautiful Tenerife.

Anyone Else Out There Aswell ?

Kirk
Due to fly out for a week's holiday on Saturday, just hoping Gatwick airport is open by then! Can't wait to be back in Tenerife and to feel some warmth. Snowing hard here in Kent!
Gutted... we were due to fly out yesterday, but never made it. Our Easyjet flight was cancelled due to air traffic controller's strike. Tried to re-book but couldn't get anything til Monday evening. This would have meant a 4 day holiday and just didn't seem worth the money. Took the refund option for the flight and will try to get the accommodation costs back through our insurance. Missing Tenerife!
Just booked for November 26th for 2 weeks. First time to Tenerife staying at the H10 Gran Tenerife in Costa Adeje :tup
Flying out from Belfast on the 21st for 2 weeks staying in The Sunset Bay Club. Can;t wait.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.