Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Jardines de Nivaria in April for long weekend, cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Costa Adeje on 14th Jan. Counting down the days till :sun2 ......................
Going to Fanabe Costa Sur for 11 nights from 28th Jan. Cant wait :sun2
There must be something about Tenerife we keep going back! :que
12th april, private apartment at santa maria complex, woohoo ! can't wait to have a go on the scary rides at siam park !
i will be sat round the pool 3 weeks today so excited roll on girlie week away :cheers x
Going to Club Flamingo Costa Adeje on 15th April for 1 week, can't wait. Andrew are staing in playa Fanabe? Have a great holiday m8!
Flying out to the Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife on the 17th May till the 24th May 2011 ......and cant wait :D
30th wedding anniversary ......long over due ....the holiday that is not the 30th weddding anniversary :D
Staying in Parque Sangtiago II in PDLA from 1st April! Counting the days!
20 days and counting!!!!!!

first time to a private apartment......

then back in september for 2 weeks at parque de la paz

tracey
Hello, new to the forum.

Me and my girlfriend are going to tenerife on the 11th of July for a week. We are staying in the Tinerfe Apartments. Cant wait.

Ryan :sun2
3 weeks this Fri in Club Flamingo, can't wait! Hope everyone has a great holiday! :cheers :tup
Off to the Columbus in PDLA on 21st Oct for a week! Not had a holiday abroad since Feb 2009, so I'm really looking forward to this one! :smile:
Off on the 2nd August, 2 weeks Sunwing Resort Fanabe.....never been to Tenerife before....very excited :) :sun2
Just booked the Santa Maria Apartments [Tenerife] taking our grandson for October 1/2 term
annx :)
Victoria 2 apparments Los Cristianos, 8-05am tomorrow :sun2
Hope you have a good journey and a great holiday ! :sun2

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.