Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I can hightly recommend the Sirenis Seaview Country Club

Went in Septmeber for the first time and going back in August.

I reviewed the hotel in that link (3rd review) and really couldnt recommend it enough.
I suprised to read about the Don Calos - we stayed there 2 years running and the kids loved it,do you know why they aren't taking kids next year?

I would recommend the Caribe in Es Cana.Stayed there in August and in attracts families of all ages,has kids clubs and entertainment all day.Lovely big sun terrace with loads of beds so theres none of the 7 oclock dash for beds ect.If you want any more info just ask.
Are you sure about the Don Carlos not taking kids next year,I have just checked the Portland boook and it gives prices for kids in there.
We stayed H/B at the Fiesta Hotel Milord in San Antonio Bay for one week this year. Had a very good deal with Skytours free child place and extra money off from booking through the internet. We all loved the Milord so much we've booked to go back for 2 weeks next year. We have a 10 year old and she loved the entertainment, lots to do both day and night. Hotel right on the beach so spent lots of time fishing with a net and bucket with her. Hotel spotless, all staff really friendly and the food here was the best we have had anywhere. Hotel is just a 2 min walk away from all the bars, restaurants & shops. There is also 10 pin bowling, crazy golf and play areas for kids really close by. Been to the bay area lots of times now, staying in the past at the Sea View, Sol Post Apts, Nireda and the Xaloc, but the Milord, to us overall is the best.

Hope this helps,

Donna
Thanks for the replies :D
I tried for a while to get a quote for Don Carlos through both Portland & Thomson websites, but couldn't get availability. So I phoned Thomsons, who told me that the Hotel is not taking children from next year. :(
if you're still wanting to go to the don carlos have you thought of booking direct with fiesta hotels? It may be the case that thomson aren't taking bookings for children but other operators/agencies may be including fiesta themselves.

We've booked direct with the cala nova for next years holiday and are saving enough to pay for the all inclusive upgrade for 2 of us and also haven't had to pay the single room supplement levied by the tour operator on our 2nd room
i stay in a fiesta hotel diy,on my own and i dont pay a single supplement.i get a double room as well.you may pay a little more.but i get a cheap flight and go when i want to go and come back,no night flights for me.
Try the San Miguel Hotel. It's AI but is a great place. Ideal for kids of the age group yours are. We are back there next year for the 4th time.
Check out the reviews in the hotel reviews section. There is also a lot in the discussions forum
I am for micknmill's idea. You and your kids will enjoy it as much as each other and although it is All Inclusive, the food is great. We are also going back next year for our 4th time and I am sure it won't be our last :D
Re the Don Carlos...Id love to know whats going on :hmmm . Weve been a few times, tried with Portland and Tui this year with no luck - apparently no children wanted! :cry: No answer from emails to book direct with Fiesta Hotels either :hmmm ...wierd!

I understand the entertainments team left mid to late season this year as well...Thomsons gold hotel to be me thinks :omg ! Heard the fiesta hotels at P' bossa are just as good though. :pele

Anyone else know anything. :hmmm , Was wanting Don Carlos again so any suggestions for a large family 2 adults 15yr old lad 8yr old lad 6yr old girl and 11 month baby half board all inclusive drinks upgrade mini disco mr fiesta miss fiesta bingo cocktail games round the pool lark...would be much appreciated...otherwise im off to tunisia!
Simonp, Once again the san miguel would suit all your entertainment needs, - mini disco pool games etc and is AI already. However you might have trouble getting a room for 6. They do interconnecting rooms but don't know what they are like or how expensive they work out.
hi simon, we are back to the fiesta club bahamas for our second year.

Had a great time there in May with 2 teenage girls in tow.

Next year we're going in June (6th)
with our daughter and her boyfriend, I know we will hae a great time.
We upgraded to all inclusive, although the hotel does do drinks only upgrade.
beautiful setting right on the beach and gorgeous pool
Hi

We are travelling with 2x 15 year old girls where would you suggest for a lively and safe time and apartments with recommendations
thanks
gaynor
My daughter was 15 years of last year, and we stayed at San Miguel Beach Club, she loved it!Although it is a quiet area, there is plenty to do around the hotel with the entertainment team always getting you involved in something, and there are plenty of kids the same age. With it being in a quite place, it is extremley safe. Hope this helps!If you want any more information i am happy to help :)
Hi myonelove
thanks for your help - still looking - san antonio bay seems good for teenagers, have posted a note to see if anyone can recommend any good apartments
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.