Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We spent £1200 back in 06 but we were being careful as we didnt know how much everything was. My kids are 10 and 12, along with hubbywe has breakfast in the apartment and the odd one out, always a snack somewhere lunchtime and a meal out in the evening with drinks. We did one boat trip and bought a few clothes, bags and game boy games :roll: but nothing really expensive. This year we are a bit better off so am taking £1400 with a view to drawing out a bit more when we need it. Id like to buy some jewellery this time and do a couple of trips. £2000 sounds plenty to me. You will love Icmeler. We always said we would never go to the same place twice and the Greek Islands were always our favourite place to go but we all wanted to go back this time, the atmosphere and friendliness of the people is amazing, you will all love it! I will second the comment made about the Turkish Lads, do be careful with your girls, most of the lads are just being friendly but there are the odd few who overstep the mark and declare their undying love to any girl who happens to show an interest.You'll have a great time. :sun2
I am worried about the girls as i know that the guys out there can be a bit over the top (Not moaning, just what i've heard), we'll see what happens.
We normally go to Greece but i fancied a change this year, i'm not going out there to buy much, just the odd bag and a couple of watches so i'm pretty sure that will be enough, we're not big drinkers so it's not as though we have to watch that part of the holiday.

Stew
The girls will be fine as long as they show no interest at first and dont let them out by themselves for the 1st few days!

Im 16 and ive been going there 4 years now so they shouldnt be that bad! As long as they say no they should back down. If not tell the manager/owner this should scare them!

You will have plenty of money

Sarah :D
Thankyou for all your help ladies, let's hope we all have a great time out there, ROLL ON MONDAY... :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.