Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
rinconada real
14 Posts
Hi Dave

As far as I know its a private rental agency called Zand, they're office is based in the Rinconada Real block itself.

The Scottish girl that runs it is called Angela and she's extremely helpful to deal with. We've used them several times.

This is there website... http://www.costablanca-holidays.com/home.htm

Hope thats of some help.

Smiler
The rinaconda real are more like townhouses, I think the Spanish call them a duplex. They vary in quality, some are very nice. They are quite a good location close to the outdoor market. A travel company opposite the Vista Blanca Hotel handles reservations, they are about 650 euros per month .
we stayed there about 12 years ago and enjoyed them so we thought we might go again hopefully they havent changed too much
We are staying there in October, they look quite nice, its costing us £312 for 12 nights for 4 Adults and 1 child, which i think is really really good value for money. I`ll let you know how we get on.
We booked through Hotels Abroad Ltd.
thanks look forward to that
anyone used these apartments before. this is our first time booking apartments in benidorm and it seemed to suit us as we are going with friends this time and they have 2 bedrooms

any help would be really great

caz :thanks
EDIT: Merged with existing thread
David HT Mod
We will be going to the apartments from 4th to 11th September. If you are back before me, then please let me know what you thought! I think if you go to the holidaytruths.co.uk site you will see reviews of the place - I don't think I have come across a bad word about it though.

I booked through Alpharooms but think ZAND are cheaper.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
We stayed in these last October, they are town houses, and situated on a complex...........not much going on the complex, they have 2 pools, but the one was closed due to the trees shedding the leaves, and there is a childrens playground.

We had a great time, these Townhouses have everything you need, I would definately go back, well situated for the outdoor market, and indoor market (best exchange rates).
thanx for that shazo1

cant seem to find many reviews for these

caz
Hi Caz ... that is often the case with complexes which are a mix of tourist and residential accommodation. Bear in mind too when reading any reviews that standards of decor, furnishings and facilities within individual properties may vary, depending on who the property is owned or managed by.

David :wave
thanks david

caz
we booked with zand rentals and what can i say

never again :twisted: thats what
landed at airport 5.30 was suppose to be taxi ther for us booked through zand rentals also taxi didn,t turn up :cry: waited for one and a half hours
all this time calling the phone number they had given me only to get answering machine then we got a taxi outside airport gave the driver the address he got us there in the end( thinking to myself great start to holiday this was our first time in benidorm so we dont not the area at all)
when we arrived the office was closed so there was us stranded in a place
we didnt know not knowing wot to do( still no answer on the phone number they had given me) by this time it was nearly 8 o clock at night we had been on the go from 7 .30 kids where not happy at all :x but lucky for us the girl from the wee bar just outside the houses was able to give us another number for angela that runs zand rentals got the hold off her at last told her taxi didnt turn up (forgot to mention taxi driver was to have our key with him)said she would get intouch with him and get him to bring key to us. ok i thought 45 min later still no key rang her again told me husband was on his way down 50 min later no husband no key :evil: by this time i was really starting to lose it :twisted: got back on the phone and told her if i didnt have a key in the next half hour i was booking into hotel and giving her the bill 10 mins later angela herself turned up with key i said thought your husband was bringing it down she couldnt even answer me by now it was 10 .30 at night not even as much as sorry about this just let us in and cleared off .
the house itsself was clean enough but was next to the bar have to say no noise after 12 o clock from there but was noisey first thing in the morning
due to getting food ready.
half way through the hoilday angela left fresh bedding and towels and all as i can say is i have cleaned the floor with better so just washed the ones that where already on . have to say we did fall in love with benidorm and will be back next year but think next time we will book a hotel :lol:
We have friends who live in this complex and it is quite nice but can get really noisy sometimes (especially August) with dogs barking all day and kids playing in the little allys between the rows of houses from early morning and because the allys are so narrow some of the houses can get really hot in the summer depending where they are situated. We look down onto them from our appartment and they look a bit like Butlins lol.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.