Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
I have asked for these apartments to be added to our database

Biff
Hi Biff & Louby. The Roc Lago Park Apartments are already in the database as the Lago Garden Apartments. They changed their name for this year.

Sarah :)
Hi again, i do believe that since the reviews for Roc Lago Gardens these have now changed hands and are not part of the garden hotels any longer i was therefore dubious as to what (if any) had the apartments changed for the worse or better? any ideas anyone.?
I have never stayed at the Lago myself (but a few times in Cala en Bosch) so cant say whether the change is for the better or not.

You might like to take a look at the website --menorca-net (just google it). They have an extensive forum for all things Menorca and I know that the Cala en Bosch forum will contain some, if not all the information you require on the Roc Lago Park Apartments.

HTH.

Sarah :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.