Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Excellent article worthy of greater circulation. Not just Ryanair in the frame though, raises questions about why so many airports were built in Spain.
raises questions about why so many airports were built in Spain.

Hi Steve, I could have a stab at answering that, but it wouldn't be appreciated in this thread.
It would more likely than not be deemed 'off topic' and removed, unless the subject was split from this thread.

Sanji
Most of the airports this company use are ether currently shared or Ex- Military [such as Ruse] always look on a map and see exactly where you are going to land as some airports are up to 100 miles from where they purport to be
hi,

has anyone used the new priority seating option yet that there is on selected routes ? If so hows does it work, obviously you are ahead of priority boarders and the rest but do you have actual pre-allocated seats or just the chance to get to the emergency exits seats first ?

chris
/Looking at booking flights to marrakech with ryanair, was wondering do you do your online check in for both ways before you go,
Yes, you get the option to check-in for your return flight when you check-in online.
Not used to travelling with low cost airlines....Just printed my boarding passes out for our outbound journey to Tenerife...I didn't get the option to print the passes for the return leg as it's more than 14 days away....please tell me I'll be able to print them out for the flight home while I'm away....I'm panicking now.....this is why I always book with Thomson, Thomas cook etc....I know where I am with them...even BMI baby is simpler than Ryanair
Tangobunny,

Online check-in is available from 15 days before the flight so you should be able to check-in for your inbound flight and print your boarding cards before you leave. Don't lose them though!

Darren
Thanks Dazbo...I was bricking it as someone told me once you've printed your outbound you can't go back in again to print your inbound
I always print out a couple of copies for the return flight and put them in separate bags.
Just been given the option to print our boarding passes for our flight home on 7th Sept....so much for 14 days before...lol
As you suggested Robert I have printed off an extra set just in case....and also an extra set of the outbound as well
Hi All

Any ideas when Ryanair release their flights for April 2012? Looking to go to Malta over Easter and can go EasyJet from Manchester but Birmingham is closer and Ryanair fly to Malta from there.

Thanks
if youve got luggage to check in do you just do this as normal with ryanair?
shamus,

You still need to check-in online, then drop your bags of at the baggage drop-off desk at the airport.

Darren
Ryanair passengers can now amend bookings after having checked in online, for an additional fee of course:
http://www.ryanair.com/en/news/ryanair-passengers-can-now-amend-bookings-after-check-in

David :wave
I'm a little surprised that nobody has commented on yesterdays Barcelona-Stansted flight that had to make 2 unschedlued stops, once in France and then again at Gatwick (the 189 passengers were then bussed to Stansted) due to a passenger(s) complaining of odours/smells coming from the rear of the plane.

anyone with followup/news as to the problem ?

Chris
How far in advance do ryainair flights come out I am wanting to book for next June please
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.