Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi. Has anyone been to the Blau Meditteranean Hotel or Mariant Hotel. Can't find any reviews for either. Thanks. :cry:
paid £289 for 5 of us but we booked the day these flights came out thats why they were so cheap you could try easy jet, jet 2, or bmy baby the apartments are with dedicated holidays have a look they do package holidays also just apartments but if we had done a package with them it would of cost us £2000. We are going 20th july till 27th july so part of school holidays any more questions just ask.
Thank you very much for that!
im going 11th of june for one week. are you going? or have you been?
hi when are you going to sa coma. were going 11th june
we are not going till the 17 th june alas we will miss each other,,enjoy your holiday
Hi. Has anyone stayed at either of these apartments recently. Looking for a cheap holiday and these are the cheapest! Any info appreciated. :)
Club Sa Coma reviews are HERE

I've added the Europa Apartments to our review site and hopefully someone who has stayed here will write a report shortly.
We have lots of reviews of these apartments HERE
Hi. Has anyone stayed at either of these apartments? Which one would you recommended for 2 (female) adults and 5 kids (ages 15, 12, 12, 10, and 9). Thanks. :yipee
Hi Gail

I would say the better of the 2 is the safari park, it got about 4 pools and the paradise golf in its grounds. The palmeras playa has a pull out 4th bed. I haven't stayed at the safari but used to go through reception and pool area to get the paradise golf and it looked very nice indeed. The safari park is mostly german and the palmeras playa is most brits. I met a few people who were staying at the palmeras playa and they said the only down side was half the pool was often shaded, so if you are going late in the year it might be something to take into account.

Loads of palmeras playa and safari park reviews here http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk.

Mike
Hi,

We have stayed at the Palmeras Playa twice and both times had a fantastic holiday. I don't remember the half the pool being shaded.

The only thing is that the hotel was a Superfamily hotel when we stayed there so not sure what the kids entertainment will be like now. The Coma Gran is the Superfamily apartments now. The apartments themselves were spacious enough for a family of four, TV, air con, nice balconies all overlooking the pool. I don't think you would go wrong if you stayed here although have no experience of the Safari.

We are staying at the Coma Gran this year - only 29 more sleeps ! :D
Sorry, that was meant to say air conditioning :oops:
Hi. Thanks for your replies. I stayed at the Safari with my hubby and son about 6 years ago and enjoyed it even though it was predominantly German! Can't comment on entertainment etc as we always went out in the evening. When we go in October, there will be me and my friend and 5 kids (15, 12, 12, 10, 9). Perhaps the Palmeras will be more suited to us. :roll:
Hi it's me again. How far is the Palmeras Playa from the Britannia bar?
Thanks. :wink:
Hi Gail

Its nowhere near the britannia bar, it closer to s'illot than sa coma centre, its past the blue mediterranean hotel, its situatated on a quite side street. Its only a couple mins from the beach.

Mike
Hi Mike. Thanks for your replies. Do you know what the Blue Mediterannean is like? We have looked at this hotel but couldn't find any reviews. My friend is coming round tonight so we are going to decide which accommodation (over a bottle of wine or two!) Roughly how long will it take to walk into Sa Coma centre (eg Britannia) from Palmeras Playa. Only reason I keep mentioning Britannia is it's the only place I remember vividly :oops: Going to look at the Coma Gran as well and see what the cost is like (I recall this is quite close to the Britannia).
Gail
Gail I would think at least 10 mins from palmeras play and 10 to 15 mins from s'illot. The last time we went was 3 years ago so I am trying to do it from memory. I can't help with reviews of the blue med, but some of the apartments at the blue med club face the road and will get traffic noise. If you go for the blue med try and get apartments on the sea side. The vista badia is the same price as the safari park which is in sa coma itself.

You could try http://www.realholidayreports.com for a review of the blue med. I have had a look but the sites down at the moment.

Mike
Hi Gail,

Have a look this website: http://www.aboutsacoma.com it will give the locations of all the apartments and hotels in relation to each other, the Britannia is on there as well.

When we've stayed at the Palmeras Playa we thought it was in a good location, it's literally a couple of minutes from the beach if you go out the back way instead of down the main street and it's sort of at the end of the resort so you can start there and work your way round and end up back there at the end of the night without doubling back on yourself. Sorry hope this makes sense.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.