Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi. Does anyone know any reasonably priced tour operators for Sa Coma. Looked at Portland but very expensive. It is half term week so I suppose prices will be high. :sulk
Hi. Does anyone know of any reasonably priced tour operators for Sa Coma. Looked at Portland but very expensive for half term in October. :sulk
Hi. Does anyone know of any reasonably priced tour operators for Sa Coma. Looked at Portland but very expensive for half term in October. :sulk
what kind of things are available to do there that would be of interest to acouple of 18 and 19 year old girls? we are flying out next weekend!

ali.
Hi. I notice you haven't had any replies yet. Will you post feedback on your return. We are hoping to go to Sa Coma in October. Which tour op did you use and was the price good? :thanks
how did u book the accommodation? just pop into ur local travel agents and ask them they will have the no. i,m a travel agent but i don't have the no. on me sorry i can get it 4 u if u like!!!
millar012000 Please do not post in phone text style or your posts may be deleted. Thanks.
no i did it online and have booked my flights seperatly.
I will see if they can help

Thanks!!!
i found this no for the complex +34(971) 811 122
when abouts in june are you going
and heres the fax number

Name of establishment APTOS. BOUGANVILLA

Management C/ Margaritas nº 1, 07687

Location Sa Coma

Telephone +34 971 81 11 22

Fax +34 971 81 03 48

Season SUMMER

Hotel manager Patricio Herreras

Commercial manager Juan Enrique Escalas
what is there to do around this part of the island, on the cheap? me and my friend dont have much money, we're 18 and 19...what can anyone recommend?
Safari park is a cheap trip free bus from burger king, there is a ranch that offers horse riding, paradise mini golf at the safari apartments, nature reserve with a small castle 15 min walk from sa coma, cala millor and s'illot nearby.
Hi. Looking to book somewhere in Sa Coma for me and my friend and 5 kids (ages 15, 12, 12, 10, and 9). Prices are ridiculously high for self catering and hotels are limited. Can anyone recommend accommodation/flights/tour op at a reasonable price. :shock:
weve booked in july for a apartment called ses ones it cost £240 for the week it is a 2 bedroom downside its only 1 star and no pool but you can use the apartments next door the sa coma playa. we booked with thompsonfly going from doncaster new airport cost £288 car hie £100 so just over £600 ok for july.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.