Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
11th sept. where are you flying from. i'm going from birmingham :fly
:wave: glasgow. :fly we don't get there till about 9.30p.m. :offtop
i'll get there about 10am i think. shame i probably wont be able to get in my room until about 2pm :( hope there is somewhere to put my luggage so i can have a wander into town
:wave: there is a luggage room at the salauris.i think there's a washroom to freshen up.we didn't get in our room till 1.30-2.00 just keep asking.have you requested a pool view. we had that 3rd floor up aswell so you weren't right above the outside stage.
i haven't requested any particular view. i'm a heavy sleeper so the noise wont bother me anyway.
:wave: hi flossy we got more sun on the pool view side handy if you do a bit of hand washing. :tup
thanks for the suggestion. i do like to sit on the balcony with a glass of wine before i go out so if i can get some sun at the same time i'll be happy. don't know how i would go about getting one of those room though.
:wave: nearer the time ask your travel agent if they can e-mail to see about it or e-mail them yourself. iv'e e-mailed them before. i'm sure it was h10es.com and salauris palace when you get into it. sounds good by the way, glass a wine on the balcony :cheers
i'll try to e-mail the hotel direct nearer the date i go. thanks :tup
:wave: we usually pop in to see if any of the staff that we got friendly with etc. are still at the hotel and have a drink. :cheers the entertainment is quite good too. 16 weeks and five days :think
not that you're counting beermat. same here. another couple of weeks and i will start driving everyone mad at work counting down.
:wave: it's not long really, are you going on any trips when you are there? my hubby and son went to barcelona last time we went, my daughter and i sat by the pool. it was bliss :sun2
I was thinking about going to barcelona but it all depends how I feel. I am going away to get some respite from looking after my husband so I might just veg out for the week.
:wave: well i hope you have a well relaxing holiday, wish my mum would do what your doing, she looks after my dad 24/7
I'm quite lucky as he goes to a care home while I'm at work. I just call his social worker and tell her when i want to go and she arranges for him to stay there.
:wave: my dad goes twice a week. pity she couldn't come with us for a break.
this is only the second time i've gone away on my own. i must admit i am a bit nervous as i have never been to spain before. last year i went to the apartments in turkey that i had been to before with my husband so i knew all of the staff
:wave: well i'm sure you will enjoy the salauris
i'm sure i will. :D is there a problem getting a sunbed at this hotel? i've never had a problem before as i'm usually awake quite early but just wanted to check.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.