Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Will have a little look again then meagain. Although I think one visit next season will be enough for us, I want to try other places, but then again never say never ;)
Gemma you know you'll miss all your mates ;) see you November :sun2
;) but I will see everyone in March ;)
Checked out some prices and Qatar are a bit cheaper again, but I found Kingfisher still to be quite expensive.
Gemma33
What price was you quoted for March with Qatar?????

The Preacher
Hi Preacher

I have just checked flights 1 to 22 March on Travelsupermarket.com and they came up with Wefly.co.uk as been the cheapest Jet£486.... Kingfisher£505...Qatar£546 but all the flights were cheaper over the weekend, ours are now up £10 each, knew I should have booked
The Preacher, I didnt check prices for March, I checked for this year and it was for November and the price was £954 for 2 people with Southall Travel or £927 with Qatar themselves.
Qatar have a special offer (!) on at the moment if you fly before December 9th. £554 from Manchester or £539 from London.
Strange, you can fly to Bengalaru from London for only £402.
Yes Qatar emailed me with their "special offer", actually it's only £22 cheaper than I paid with them about a month ago, so not very special. Because of runway closures last season Jet routed us Mumbai- Bangalore- Goa so if anybody was very keen on saving money it might be an option flying Qatar to Bangalore and then getting an internal flight with one of the budget flights back up to Goa. You'd save a few pounds but whether it would be worth the hassle depends on yourself
Alan
There are a few flights dropping in price,

Kingfisher Heathrow - Goa March 2011 £503.30
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.