Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
sea breeze info
14 Posts
Hi Lynne, we have stayed there a few years running. Its very clean and the boys clean / change bedding every day. It also has a swimming pool which they clean every day. The beds are comfy and each room has fridge and tv. Its fairly new and we have found it to be much nicer and cleaner than most around candolim. Its also quite resonably priced. We are staying there at the moment, think we were the first guests this year! Enjoy your trip.
Have added this hotel to our review site. If you have stayed here then please add your review :- HERE

Many Thanks :wave
many thanks maddie 11,really looking forward to it now,enjoy your self. :wave
Well it was the Sun Village last year and we learnt the AI lesson i.e don't do it! At the moment I'm thinking about the Sea Breeze, there isn't a review on the site, so is there anybody out there who's been?

I look forward to hearing from the usual suspects

Cheers

KEO
-x-
I see we have it added to our reivew page which means someone has requested it. Hopefully they can review it!
Hi
Does anyone have an e mail contact address and or website for this hotel
please?
Am i correct in saying that it is situated at the top end of Beach Road?

Also, does anyone know of any apartments to rent near the beach, Beach Road area if that makes sense! I've noticed some bright coloured villa type properties pretty much right on the beach very near to the Silver Sands-any info anyone?
Thanks in advance for any help
Goalover i visited the Sea Breeze in march this year had a look at a apartment on the front close to the road and i was'nt impressed the year before i looked at the rooms looking out at the fields at the back and they were very nice any way here's the address off their card.

seabreezegoa@yahoo.com
Best of luck.
Thanks for that. Have mailed them but keep getting 'returned mail deamon' so wondering if it's an old adress.
Will keep searching!
Thanks
I had trouble myself trying toget in touch with them thats why i paid them a visit in march. There is a phone number on the card if thats any help
0091-832 2489000,
Goalover have you tried the Sunset Beach hotel thats on a beach road closer to the sea than the sea breeze but its opposite whispering palms,close to the mermaid resturant,Mia Tia resturant.
Goalover

We stayed in Pretty Petals guest house in March/April this year it's owned by the same people who own the Sunset Beach Hotel. It's situated just round past Silver Sands, past the old Peacock Pub and turn right up the first lane, just past Ave Maria. Very handy for the beach, quiet location, but close to restaurants and bars.

I would highly recommend it, very clean good standard of rooms and reasonably price.

We have also stayed at the Sunset Beach (5 times in the last 7 years) but as far as I'm aware you have to book through Thomas Cook as they are the only tour company that do it in this country.

Hope this helps

Debs
I know this is about the seabreeze But you can E-mail the sunset beach thats the way i book into this hotel. sun2set@sify.com.
Hi does anyone have any contact details for this hotel? Its on the beach road on the right hand side ? wanting to book for November and lost the details.
Thanks alot
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.