Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.

they will "move" through the upload pages as others as loaded. ( our photo gallery mod is still away sunning himself!)
Some great photos- even if I did get a crick in my neck viewing them! :lol: They were worth all the grief you put yourself through Allan!
You wouldnt believe what I went through Fiona,they have been scanned upside down inside out back to front and saved in the wrong format,I need a holiday NOW! :rofl I am not that great with computers but i am persistent! Allan. :thanks
Nice pics Allan- Thanks for going through all the hassles to upload them. Molly Malones Rd has certainly changed since then!!

GFF xx
Allan - good photos! I have got tons of photos from 1995 will try and sort out where they are! I did find one of north Goa beach showing the stretch from Sinquerim to Baga which I have uploaded. What a change!
Thanks GFF & indianaj, I have sorted loads more out but my scanner seems to keep saving them in the wrong format , I tried to put more on last night but it wouldnt download them :bhead I will get there in the end!! :wink: Still it was great memories for us looking at all the old photographs and sorting them out , but my belly seems to have grown a bit over the years, it must be all that good food and Kingfishers :yikes :glynis allan.
Just managed to get a few more on, getting the hang of this now this :swear scanner is not gonna beat me :rage allan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.