Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Paxos - go and watch the sunset and then....
if you dont mind the cost santorini around oia ( at sunset) but the island can be exspensive
forget the islands and head to the Peloponese - specifically either Nafplio orMonemvasia - both are gorgeous and very romantic.
I would suggest Santorini, absolutely stunning island :D
Oia on Santorini would be good but I also agree with Nafplion or Monemvassia, having been to both in May this year. If you want to stay somewhere out of the ordinary, book a flight to Athens and look at some of the accommodation in http://www.yourgreece.gr - have a look at the Ilion Hotel in Nafplion.
I would definately say Kefalonia, but Skopelos or Skiathos would rate highly too in my opinion. 8)
For a picturesque beautiful friendly place in Greece you should try Parga on the Mainland!
Whilst I have been going there for 24 years and am biased I have been to many other locations on the islands and as was said to me years ago....."you might find somewhere else in Greece as good as Parga.... you will NEVER find anywhere nicer"
Kelvin. Will you stop recommending Parga. It's going to get crowded.
Gail :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.