Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi Knitwit,
We stayed in the Sun Royal apartments last month and they were lovely. The location was great as it was far enough out of the resort centre to be quiet but not too far that you are away from all the action.
The apartments themselves were lovely and very clean. The complex is very well maintained as well. I would recommend these apartments and we would definately stay there again. I travelled with my husband and 4 year old daughter.
Hope this helps!!
Thanks loopeelou2, :) we have now booked 2 weeks self catering next May in The Sun Royal.

Some of the reviews say the apartments are tatty and past their best, but as long as they are clean and hopefully not too noisey we'll be happy.

I'm hoping to lots of walking whilst there. :D
We have just returned from a week in the Sun Royal, it was lovely, had an apartment in the top end of the complex on the first floor overlooking the pool and we had the sun on the balcony in the evenings. I would definitely stay there again, we walked into town every evening and one evening ate over at the Marina for a change. Everything worked ok except for the tv but then you don't go on hols to watch tv do you?

Don't miss Elvis in Paddy Macs bar on the main road, he is there every Wednesday from 9.30 till midnight - he was really good!
both are great, the sun appartments are closer to the beach, i stay in either.
Sun Beach is where we stayed, huge hotel, quite a few pools. Great for familys, couples. Food was ok. 7/10
both are nice, however, a bit of a walk to the beach, recently i have been staying at the bhia blanca rock, same road, but much nearer the beach, all the same kind of layout, although sun royal has the nicer pools for swimming, top pool is heated, bottom pool not.
with children, the bhia blanca is great, smaller and more intimate.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.