Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Help! Has anyone a review of the Hotel Surmeli Efes in Kusadasi, Turkey? We are looking to book a deal advertised on Travelzoo but cannot find a review on the Tukey Hotels page. It looks like a nice hotel but it's also nice to have the opinions of those who have been and experienced it's ups and downs.

Thanks for any info.

Owen :que
While you wait for some info here in this topic, I will ask for the hotel to be added to our reviews database, in the hope of attracting further feedback.

EDIT: It has now been added to the database, it would be appreciated if anyone who has stayed at the hotel could take some time to submit a review ... please click here.

David :wave
hi owen,we booked ours through travelzoo as well,there are reviews on trip advisor,real holiday reports,kusadasi.biz,holiday watchdog,there are a few bad ones but on the whole there are some brill reports as well,all more good than bad,and if you take into account how much we paying i would say it was a bargain,we stayed 2yrs ago a/c in icmeler 4star,although it was well worth the money the was no were near the things to do there as there is here,crap entertainment,no daytime sports or anything,1 bar,1 restaurant,it speaks for itself i think.have you had a good look at the hotel and what its got there?
let me no if you book.
good luck
karen
apologies all,meant to say "rubbish",entertainment.lol.
owen the other thing to take into account most transfers in turkeys take hours,if like us you are flying to izmir,then its only a short transfer time,that has been the gripe with alot of people,s reviews as they flew into bodrum.
good luck
karen
I've booked to go to this hotel in June and the reports i've read seem mostly good.Just wondered if anyone who has been there knows if theres a mini disco in the eve..you know,' birdie song' etc for kids?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.