Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
You have chosen a lovely hotel in a great posistion.
Facing the Sea and Promenade,just minutes from some fantastic bars and restaurents.
Look foreword to your holiday in Icmeler with anticipation and excitement as I will guarantee you will have a most memorable holiday.
Boat trips, jeep safaris,trips to Turunc and Marmaris are all things to look foreword to.
I found the walk to Marmaris a little to much for my old frame but others love the walk and will tell you how long it takes.

Gene
Hi Presty..Ive stayed In the Efes Inn..Its a very nice Hotel that is situated on the beach front, and as Red Rhino has said, minutes from lots of shops bars and restaurants. The Staff are very helpful and friendly...Only down side we found was the aircon...was a bit hit or miss, It was controled by the hotel itself and did not always work..Seemed the higher the floor you were on the more likely it did'nt!..Oh and the walk into Marmaris along the costal path takes approx 2 hours! :yikes so If you like your walks on a hot day go ahead...just make sure you take plenty of water!... :lol:
Im sure you will love Icmeler and like the rest of us you will be back for more after that first vist!..Once that Turkey bug bites ya ...theres no cure!

Sue.
We stayed there last June. The hotel itself is located in a prime position but our holiday was spoilt by the air conditioning, The only rooms that had decent AC was the top floor that had been re-furbished. Our room only had it switched on from 4 in the afternoon until 8 the morning (did not work if you was out)

As we had extemely high temperatures we dreaded going back to the room. Moost of the guests complained but this went on deaf ears.
However, did hear there was to be a major refurnishment for next year, so hopefully this will be resolved.

The staff were lovely and I am sure we would go back if they can sort that problem out,
presty1967,not sure where you are going now!!youve also posted on the Tunisia forum today that you have booked Marhaba Palace in Tunisia on the 17th August 2008!!.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.