Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi ctf345.

cant understand why you want to take some food ,you can get lovely cooked ham,amazing cheese and,and butter there and it will cost you a lot less than here, and there are plenty of places to eat over there :?
hi ctf, its not a very good idea to bring food with you, as all of the foodstuff you mentioned ie butter, cheese & ham are all high risk items and need to be refridgerated at all times. so, if you calculate the amount of hours from the time you leave home until you get to your hotel, (5 or 6) that food would be extremly dangerous... tina
There are many mini-markets throughout the resorts selling an abundance of ham, salami, cheese, butter, bread and snacks. Enough to satisfy the needs of all teenagers.

Peter
Cheers everyone I guess my children will have to change their taste buds sounds good to me saves me carrying 1 more piece of luggage.

thanks ctf345
Can't see any reason for them to change taste buds, the foodstuffs you name are the same taste as the U.K. in fact a lot are the same brands.

Patka
I think you will find it is illegal to bring foodstuffs into Bulgaria. As others have stated you will be able to buy all of those items in resort very cheaply.

8) Toonman
I was thinking along the same lines Toonman, didn,t really fancy being detained at the airport or something.

ctf345
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.