Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
taxi
16 Posts
we have used a great guy called Johnny for the last four trips. very helpful knowledgeable and wont rip you off. he is based by bonnys bar on the main callangute candolim rd . near osbourne hotel. tell him andrew and vanessa passed his number on and he will look after you p.m. me if you want his tel. no.

andy
jim you have p.m.
andy
reliable taxi driver, punctual with good prices, nice person sergio6370@yahoo.com (mr. sergio fernandez)
we used his services for two weeks and vere satisfied.
if you decide to use his services, please give him my (argo from estonia )best regards :D
best for your holiday,
elephant
:) We are going back on Sunday but don't want our usual taxi driver to pick us up. Anyone got any idea of the price to Candolim? We paid him 700 rupees the other week - this has gone up from previous trips.
From the pre-paid taxi rank at Dabolim airport Candolim was 650Rps in Feb this year...
Alan
We also used Sergio last year for our airport runs and paid 650 rps each way, had no problems with him at all and would definitely recommend him. Also used him to take us to Anjuna market and he also recommended a dentist who did a great job for my OH.
THIS is from last year but the prices are still current.
Ray
Francis Countinho - based in Calangute. BIL of Emelia at Fishermans Shack. White van job. VERY VERY VERY safe driver! We used him to travel down to Palolem with too.

Tel 0832 2275447
Sergio is one of the Best

Alan
goa
Yes Al , you put me on to Sergio and using him again this November- he's brill
Cheers Rob - we are on a very strict budget and 25 rupees is 25 rupees! will buy me a vodka!
Glad I can help with your alcohol consumpton! :wink:
Hi i'm just wandering are the taxi prices quoted in childrenwalkingtall the same for this season??
Taxi prices are the same As far as I am aware.... Should have had a look today as I drove past the airport... - Oh well... These can still be negotiated, so you might get for 50 - 150 off the prices? Possibly more if you try...

Thanks

Rob
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.