Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Andy.We live about 4 k from Royal Wings and it will cost you around 30 TL before midnight and around 38TL after midnight but before 06-00.All Airport taxi's are on a Meter and all the drivers are s--t scared of having a bad report filed against them as they lose there licence for 3 months.We use them at least once every month ( from the airport ) and we have never been cheated.If you haven't been before, print out the hotel address or if you look on the net you will find the hotel with a map.It will take around 20 minutes from entering the taxi to arriving at the hotel.You will need your booking detail to show security before they let you into the hotel so have them ready.Enjoy your holiday.

Ian
I agree with RÃâ€ΕΎÃ‚°K...and on the website of the Antalya Airport Taxi it write 40 liras to the Kundu hotels.

http://www.antalyaairporttaxi.net/index.php?ln=eng#

you can also try here for a shuttle but a direct private taxi might be quicker..then you are not stopping along the way at other hotels before your destination..with antalyaairporttransfer

but the taxis are fine and like has already been said taxis ( for the most part ) are on a meter..and are now carefully monitored.

PS..I removed the shuttle link as it came up incorrect..just do a search in google
Ian/Caretta,

Thanks very much for your help. That's really useful. 30TL is only about £15 at the most, so that's by far the best option.

Ian,

Does the hotel look the part?

Many thanks,

Andy.
Hi Andy.Certainly does.There are a number of Hotels along the same strip, all are excellent, 5* and AI.Not a great deal outside the Hotels but there are some new shopping centres and Restaurants.Enjoy your holiday.

Ian
Thanks again for that. Very much looking forward to it.ATB.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.