Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Take in Tiger Temple as well as river Kwai when you are there, you are going in the hot season in May, rainy season from June onwards, just like a hot shower if caught in the rain, take it!
I like travelling in May to Thailand. There seems to be some presumption that on April 30th someone turns off the good weather tap, and the monsoon sets in! Yet hotels more than halve their prices between May and October from what they are in April!

The Evason is nice, you're in Pranburi further south of Hua Hin, about 45 minutes away, so it might feel quiet. As Kuoni have 2 for 1 deals then, ask how much an upgrade to a Pool Villa at the Evason is, it might be a lot less than you think...!
You totally read my mind!

We are SO upgrading to the pool villa!

I am a nervous swimmer and hate being splashed, so having our own private pool would be amazing and weel worth the extra :)
Katie,

You have two resorts next to each other - the Evason, and the Evason Hideaway, and you can use the facilities in both. The Pool Villas at the normal Evason are better value, but go for Spa Treatments at the Hideaway. The Spa, is, erm, weird. Giant anthills!

The beach isn't special though.

Oh, and if you want another treat - after the tour has finished, ask how much it would cost to spend 3 nights at the Anantara Golden Triangle - near Chiang Rai. They should have a Stay 3 Pay 2 ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.