General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
And what hat did it say on the envelope?
Back on track last night Sanjay gone at last and he didn't even have a good business plan was surprised that he was treated so well by the Y.B.F. audience. Sorry to see Katie go she could well have been a winner under the old format but again had a poor plan that was made to look even worse with her loosing the food related task.
Looking forward to the Inquisitions next week.
Has anyone counted how many times the expression "Lord Sugar" is said in an episode? I'd love to know!

Bunch of creeps, I keep hoping a contestant will call him Alan.

I hope Roisin (sp) wins. I better not say why.
Qman wrote:
Is it the final this week?

Don't think so. They haven't done the interview week yet. Would imagine it's the interviews this week and then the final the following week when it's down to two candidates and they bring back in all the others to form the two teams.
I think the final is on Sunday. Interviews on Wednesday!
Looking forward to the interviews its looking like Mark and Rosin are the front runners but Bianca could come through if they mess up tonight.
Well it turns out that the Business plan was the deciding factor, regardless of the talent. Lots of people shocked at the departure of

[spoiler]Roisin :really[/spoiler]
Roisin's plan was over adventurous and not unique she had to go. Not sure how viable Mark's or Bianca's plans are but Bianca is now looking very strong.
Marks plan isn't anything thousands of other people are doing. I cant see him winning.
Wonder why Sugar doesn't do a bit of due diligence on the business plans prior to the interview stage?

Surely he must have loads of people who could tell him if they are viable or not before it becomes crunch time.

Makes me even more convinced that it is all about picking candidates that make for a compelling TV programme, rather than the plans themselves.

Couldnt beleive that the young one didn't have anyone in his contacts who could knock up a decent looking business plan on the back of his idea.
That bald bloke who did some of the interviews is a nasty piece of work, but I laughed when he called Lord Sugar Alan. I thought his name was Siralan.

I am mortified Roisin has been chucked out. I could have found her a job.
Winner revealed

[spoiler]Mark Wright[/spoiler]
A good final either could have won, wasn't keen on Mark at the start of the process but warmed to him lately he is very focused on what he wants and I am sure he will achieve it.
I agree, Mark was the best candidate. He handled people so very well. He ought to run a holiday website!!!!!!!!(snide remark, sorry couldn't help it)

Why isn'y Karen referred to as Lady Brady? She is now a peer equal to Lord Sugar, maybe he'll be made an Earl.
I'm sorry that Nick Hewer is leaving. I see Mark already wants his job. I think he ought to be too busy to consider that.
Looks like Ricky Martin is in favour with Sir Al he could pos replace Nick.
I read that nasty Claude was in for nice Nick's job.

You would think Lord Siralan would do another show to find the new Nick. You're hired!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.