Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi, I suggest Biniarroca Hotel (Has website same name) on the outskirts of San Luis.It is a small high class Hotel in attractive surroundings. Very popular with local Residents for special celebrations.
We have some resort reviews here you may find some recommendations.

Sarah
How about a nice romantic meal in fornells along the harbourside eating lobster??? Es Pescador can be highly recommended.
Thanks for the suggestions folks. We have looked at the website for the hotel and it looks really lovely!
Cobblers restaurant in Alaior is lovely I would strongly recomend it.
Really nice for a special night out.
How about a nice romantic meal in fornells along the harbourside eating lobster

I agree, then go and watch the suntset from the top of Mt Torro.
Thanks...sounds perfect!! :D
Just to let you al know that we have just returned from out anniversary holiday and tried all of your suggestions. We especially enjoyed a night at the Biaroca Hotel which was fantastic! We were thoroughly spoiled and the food was the best we have had on the island. We intend to visit again next year! Unfortunately the weather was not great (more rain than sun)but it hasn't put us off this very beautiful place.
Glad you enjoyed your holiday and took on the suggestions, as you say it is a beautiful island.
Wiseowl

Glad you had a great time.
Dont forget to post a review

Thanks
Biff
Has anyone else been to Biniarroca Hotel Restaurant? It's our wedding anniversary whilst we are there and this sounds just right. Their website however does not show a sample menu/prices. I don't want to seem like a penniless pleb and ask them their prices, so does anyone know what sort of cuisine they serve and average prices?
Thanks

ivan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.