Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi - assuming it is still running (I haven't been yet this year so don't know personally what is around), try the Gypsy Camp. It's a variety floor show and it kicks off with a kids clown show, followed by acts which all will enjoy and then finishes with a limbo competition. Last year it was at the Dolphin/Delfin restuarant which is on the main road at the very north of the resort. You can book it through your rep, but there is nothing to stop you just turning up on your own.

I'm also hearing that the Neptune Restaurant on the front has a kids show every night followed by other entertainment and a good band.

And then there's Khan's tent which again is a floor show that has something for everybody.

As you stroll around the resort you will probably find places that have little magic shows and stuff for kids.

Have never been to the waterparks, though I understand that the Nessebar one is smaller. The one in Sunny Beach is called the Action Water Park I think and there have been links on this site to their web site - I'm sure a search of this site will throw up some information.

Hope this helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.