Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Depends on the ages of the kids and what sort of things you mean, I suppose. There are plenty of trips and outings you can go out, from the boat trips to jeep and quad safaris. If they're quite young, there are a few small playparks dotted around, while there is a water park in Marmaris.
jeep safari is a fab day out - did it for first time last year (our daughter was 11 then) - get absolutely drenched though and filthy dirty but laughed constantly all day!!!
Hi a lot of the restraunts have play stations and allow the kids to use them for free :) , there are a few groups of break dancers doing the rounds as well all the kids seemed to enjoy these guys , also there is a guy who dresses as a robot hes very good , also there are lots of trips to be had , have a great time .
For any trips do not use tour reps/hotel touts. Just wander around the local companies. Often if you book 2 or 3 together you can get a discount. Just a note of caution about the jeep safaris. The back roads can get like the M25 in the rush hour. Ask at several agencies to get an idea of how many jeeps will be out in total. At this time of year try to get a trip where the swimming stop is other than at Oraniyhe Beach. As novel as it might sound to walk on water (it is actually on a concealed sandbank) the place was heaving when I went there during October and you will really get the hard sell. Horse riding is also available locally.
Icmeler Online are good for trips - their boat trips, for example, are limited in numbers, so you're sure of getting a sunbed, which isn't always the case. I'd also be wary about booking some of the jeep safaris from the guys on the street - some of their jeeps didn't look in very good condition.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.