Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
HI AM FLYING OUT TO FLORIDA IN SEPT ON TCX472.MY GRAND DAUGHTER WHO IS TRAVELLING WITH US WILL BE NEARLY THREE YRS OLD,I HAVE PAID FOR HER SEAT BUT AS SHE IS A TINY CHILD WITH A GROWTH DEFICIANCY WILL SHE HAVE TO BE SEATED IN HER CAR SEAT WHICH WE WILL BE TAKING OUT WITH US CHEERS
Hello

I wondered now that the summer timetables should be in operation, if anyone could tell me where the aircraft operating flight TCX1582 from LGW to AYT flies in from prior to this flight on Saturday 22 June 2013.

Thank you
GRUMPSTER01,

Welcome onboard :tup
She won't need to be sat in her car seat at that age, but if you're planning on taking a car seat for use onboard the aircraft, I would call Thomas Cook to make sure the seat you're taking is compatible with the aircraft seat. There are very few that are permitted for use onboard aircraft due to the seat widths.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
GRUMPSTER01,
THANKS I WILL CONTACT THE AIRLINE
Welcome onboard :tup
She won't need to be sat in her car seat at that age, but if you're planning on taking a car seat for use onboard the aircraft, I would call Thomas Cook to make sure the seat you're taking is compatible with the aircraft seat. There are very few that are permitted for use onboard aircraft due to the seat widths.

Darren
Hi, me and my girlfriend are flying out to bodrum on the 17th of June (TCX2896 to be precise) :P one thing though I'm 18 she is 17 does anyone have any experience of what they are like about travelling without a parent, in the t&c it's says not being able to travel without parent or legal guardian, now I've rang up and asked Thomas cook and they said just to take a letter from her dad which we have but I'm not too convinced and don't want to be turned away! Any help appreciated :)
TomJamo,

She can travel no problem. As you're 18, a letter from her parents to say you're the guardien of your girlfriend while you're away will be fine. You may not get asked for it, but best to have it just in case. 17 year olds fly all the time without parents, don't worry!

Darren
Does 1A on the A320 have a window does anybody know?

Thanks
Does the time that online check in opens vary?
I'm sure our flight to AYT used to say that it opened 7 days ahead of dept as I remember thinking that was a long time, now it says 48h before (TCX1542 LGW 15/6/13).
They changed the check in times last week. It only opens 48 hours prior, and closes 20 hours prior to departure now.
Just got an email with details of inflight gifts and drinks - inflight bar got expensive hasn't it! Anyway, my question is can we reserve any duty free on the outbound flight to guarantee availability on the return (can't remember if this was Thomson thing or someone else)? The wife is really excited to get two bottles of Bombay Sapphire for £26! Thanks.
Flying out to Palma from Manchester on Thursday flight no TCX2196. Any chance of finding out where it's flying in from then I can keep my eye on it. Thanks
Is anybody able to tell me where the aircraft operating TCX1852 (LGW-ATY) comes in from prior to operating this flight on Saturday 22/06/13?

Thank you
DJT87,

The aircraft operating TCX1852 normally operates one of TCX1542/3 or TCX1755/6.

Darren
Hi I'm travelling to Cuba on a Thomas Cook A330 and have prebooked the last row on the plane, I know these seats have restricted recline but are they fixed or do they have some recline?

Thanks

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
can anyone tell me what size planes fly to mexico? are they the same as there shorthaul flights? or do they have planes like thomsons on there longhaul? thankyou

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
They use larger aircraft, A330's which are bigger than the 767 that Thomson use currently.
shamus,

You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) with details of what aircraft are used on long haul flights together with seating plans, cabin and aircraft photos.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.