Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Sunaddict wrote:
Imbrugliasboy wrote:
Sunaddict

Indeed, that's what i thought.
I was told that the ex BMI would be configured 3-3-3 and that is not the configuration for the seatmap of the plane i'm on?
Maybe TC are putting in new seats as it no longer states that there will be "no seatback IFE" in the important information section of the booking advice.

Anthony

The important information is incomplete which is obvious by looking at it.

Flight: Premium cabin is not available on this flight.

Flight: This flight has 31

That's it. Not even 31 inches :yikes There's nothing about the return flight, and on some properties the important information box is just blank.
Not saying there will or won't be seatback IFE, but I wouldn't read too much into it, just because the important info has changed.

Hi Sunaddict

The important info changed a while back.
I was referring more to the seat map change.
As Dazbo said, originally the ex BMI was due to be configured 3-3-3 which would have meant TC re-configuring and maybe changing the seats.
Now it's 2-4-2, maybe they are leaving the BMI seats in place and these already have seatback IFE?
Don't know for sure.
I'm booked through an agent and they no longer have the " no seatback IFE" information on their screen?

Anthony
Imbrugliasboy wrote:
Sunaddict wrote:
Imbrugliasboy wrote:
Sunaddict

Indeed, that's what i thought.
I was told that the ex BMI would be configured 3-3-3 and that is not the configuration for the seatmap of the plane i'm on?
Maybe TC are putting in new seats as it no longer states that there will be "no seatback IFE" in the important information section of the booking advice.

Anthony

The important information is incomplete which is obvious by looking at it.

Flight: Premium cabin is not available on this flight.

Flight: This flight has 31

That's it. Not even 31 inches :yikes There's nothing about the return flight, and on some properties the important information box is just blank.
Not saying there will or won't be seatback IFE, but I wouldn't read too much into it, just because the important info has changed.

Hi Sunaddict

The important info changed a while back.
I was referring more to the seat map change.
As Dazbo said, originally the ex BMI was due to be configured 3-3-3 which would have meant TC re-configuring and maybe changing the seats.
Now it's 2-4-2, maybe they are leaving the BMI seats in place and these already have seatback IFE?
Don't know for sure.
I'm booked through an agent and they no longer have the " no seatback IFE" information on their screen?

Anthony

Pass lol! I give up with Thomas Cooks sometimes. Their Customer Relations is getting some stick for never answering phones, and the airline are the same.

They were using it for Cayo Coco as well, but all reference to it has disappeared, and the flights are now showing a premium cabin. I'm sure they know what they're doing :yikes
any ideas where the tcx2142 lgw-corfu flys from prior to my flight? and do u know if its tcx or smartlynx 17.05.2013
alboy29,

Are you sure it's not the TCX1242/3 you're travelling on? This fligt is operated by Thomas Cook on one of their Boeing 757-200's. It's the first flight out for that aircraft at 0510. The aircraft comes in this evening, then it night stops for routine maintenance before your flight first thing in the morning.

Have a good holiday :cheers :sun2

Darren
Thanks Darren

my bad it is the 1242/3

out on a 320 return on 752 which is why i was wondering if it was a smartlynx plane as i have booked seats
Just found out we have been allocated seats on Thomas Cook charter from Manchester to Barbados by P&O to join cruise on 19 Dec 2013, flights No. TCX 254 and return 14 days later on TCX 255, was hoping for Thomson.

Booked premium seats but heard Thomas Cook Premium nothing special. Any thoughts?

Does anyone know if they are planning any improvements to long haul fleet before December 2013.

Thanks
kk70,

Your flights are operated by Airbus A330-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). There's no changes to the aircraft before flights in December.

Darren
hi folks,first time here so please be gentle with me. :)
3 weeks ago we booked and paid for flights to zante with t.c.,flying on 15th sept at 10.15 from manchester happy days? a week later i get an e-mail saying sorry but due to unforseen curcumstances we were being moved to an 8.00 flight.clicked to accept this and printed off new tickets,great stuff we,ll be there earlier? no we wont.a week later again another e-mail saying sorry but blah blah blah we are moving your flight to 10.15. :que
have to ask.is this normal for thomas cook?never used them before.we,ve always used thomsons before and never had a problem.not bothered what time we fly as long as its a morning flight.just never had this before.is it likely to be moved again?i,m scared to check my e-mails now lol.
regards wayne :sun2
wxmwayne,

Welcome onboard :tup
I wouldn't say it's normal for TCX to change flights, but they do need to change from time to time for operational reasons, especially in the peak season. Thomson and other airlines need to change odd flights too, it's not exclusive to TCX.

Darren
Hi Dazbo, sorry if this has been asked before....I had a trawl back and couldn't find it!

Flying Manchester to Las Vegas again this July, is it the same type of aircraft as last year?

Yaaay for the increased luggage allowance but boooo for the price increase :-)
Harleydavidson1,

Flights are operated by Airbus A330-200.

Darren
Hello
I'm flying from bristol to turkey on the 17th july and wondered if anyone knew what aircraft I would be flying on, I'm not sure if I seen on the tickets that it was a A320??? confused because my brother has just flown to turkey on a 757 aircraft?
joannew,

Welcome onboard :tup
Please quote flight numbers and destination when requesting aircraft information. There are often several flights and there are several airports in Turkey. This ensure we get the correct informating for you. BRS-DLM-BRS (TCX7518/9?) are operated by Airbus A320-200. Different flight (numbers) and dates have different aircraft. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Flying from Newcastle to Lanzarote in August, flight no. is TCX6018/9.
Would you happen to know where the plane is coming in from, or are we on the first flight of the day? Think we are due to leave at 7am.
Also, we have pre-booked row 12, paying extra for one extra legroom seat. Is there a window as well?
sheeshon,

Your flight is the first of the day. The aircraft comes in the evening before and night stops. Row 12 has a partial view out of a window.

Darren
Hi,

Me and my friend just got an irristable late deal to go to marmais so will be flying TCX to DLM. Our flights are

TCX 2774 1445-2100 25th June
TCX 2869 0210-0440 early hours of 5th july.

Cheers in advance,
Nick
Nick 1992,

Are you wanting information regarding the flights?

Darren
Sorry far to tired, yes could you just inform me of what aircraft i'll be travelling on :) As the aviation geek i am , my friend doesn't realy care hahah, she says as long as i get there thats all :)

Nick
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.