Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
SheepABZ,

Welcome onboard :tup
ABZ-TFS-ABZ (OBS3418/9) are currently showing as operated by an Orbest (Portugal) Airbus A320-200. The airline was bailed out by Barcelo I beleive.

Darren
Hi Dazbo

Many thanks for getting back so promptly. Oh well here is hoping its better leg room in the A320 than it was on the 757-2 that normally serves this route. :tup
Hi Darren you asked me to get back to you in May with this question........ I'm flying from Manchester to Bodrum-Milas on 27 May 13. TCX2896. At what point are you able to advise what flight the allocated aircraft is on beforehand its a 15:55 departure from MAN so presumably is airborne before this on the same day. Its useful to know so you can check arrivals before departing for the airport.

Also on flights to Sanford last year we could pool the checked in baggage weights. ie instead of 15kg bags each have one 30kg bag for two.

Thanks in anticipation.
tfzleeds,

Your aircraft should be coming in from Palma, Majorca (TCX2339).You can pool luggage but any bag in excess of 30kg won't be permitted.

Darren
Hello, we are flying BHX to MAH on the 27th May 2013 on flight TCX4048. Can you tell me which aircraft the flight uses and also if it is the first flight of the day, or if the aircraft is coming in from another flight immediately before.

Many thanks.
b4ley78,

BHX-MAH-BHX (TCX4048/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200. It's the first flight out for that aircraft at 0630. The aircraft comes in the previous evening and night stops.

Darren
Hi Dazbo.....!

That time of year again....! Could you please tell me which type of aircraft I'll be flying on and where our aircraft comes from prior to departure....? Flight No Tcx2822 on 20/9/13 @ 18:55 from Manchester to Dalaman...?

Thanks in advance......Ash...... :cheers
barjiash,

MAN-DLM-MAN (TCX2822/3) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER. The aircraft should be coming in from Mahon, Menorca (TCX2479).

Darren
Hi,

FIrst time here and wondered if you are able to advise plane type and seat configuration for Manchester to Las Vegas TCX718 and TCX125? Are you able to check how many seats have already been reserved as my husband and his brother have not paid for seat selection but think they will if they know that they can still choose 2 seats beside each other. Outgoing 22/5/13 and in 26/5/13 Thanks
twinboysmum,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-LAS-MAN (TCX718/125) are operated by Airbus A330-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). You can check on current seat allocation if you do a dummy booking on TCX's website, assuming the flight is still available.

Darren
Imbrugliasboy wrote:
Hi Dazbo

Bit of a strange one.
I'm booked to fly Manchester to Cancun, TCX 324 on the 25th Jan 14.
I've been on the select your seat site and i'm confused by the seatmap. It doesn't match anything i've seen before? It's the same for our return journey on the TCX 325 8th Feb?
Any insight? It says it's an A332 but it looks different to the seatmaps we've previously seen?
It looks like the normal seatplan but is 3-3-3 in the front section instead of 2-3-2

Thanks
Anthony

Dazbo

Regarding the flights quoted above, do you know why my seatplan has just changed and i've had to change my selected seats?
The plan is now showing 2-4-2 front to back?
It still says it's an A332?

Anthony
Sunaddict

Indeed, that's what i thought.
I was told that the ex BMI would be configured 3-3-3 and that is not the configuration for the seatmap of the plane i'm on?
Maybe TC are putting in new seats as it no longer states that there will be "no seatback IFE" in the important information section of the booking advice.

Anthony
Imbrugliasboy,

The ex-Bmi A332 was 2-4-2 in economy when in Bmi service, I've travelled on both the aircraft they used before Lufthansa moved them to Heathrow. The information I received was the cabin would be reconfigured to 3-3-3 in line with the rest of the fleet. It seems this decision has now changed and the economy cabin is being left as it is and extended to what was the premium economy and business class cabins to give an all economy configuration using existing seats. If they are using the same seats, seat back IFE is standard although the screens are quite small and old. They aren't the best quality although good in their day.

Darren
Hi Dazbo

That's what I was thinking.
Obviously the old PE and business sections will need new seats.
I wonder if it's worth while changing to a seat thats going to be new in the hope that the IFE may be more modern and seats more comfy?

Anthony
Imbrugliasboy,

It's worth a try but I wouldn't have thought they'd be any different. They'll more than likely be the same seats / IFE screens.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.