Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Can anybody help me please? Me and my boyfriend are going to Hurghada on 17th June, we wondered what plane we would be on please?
Thank you x :sun2 :sun2
Doodah86,

Welcome onboard :tup
where are you flying from? Manchester, Gatwick?

Darren
Thank You :)

Flying from Manchester at 13:55 :) Returning 28th June 02.50 :-)

Any info would be gratefully received :)

Thanks a lot :cheers
  • Edited by Doodah86 2014-02-16 09:34:26
Evening Darren ,
sorry i dont have flight numbers at hand , but any idea what operates NCL-KOS on the 25th May @ 15.15 returning 1st June.

Thanks
Grahamy
Grahamy,

NCL-KGS-NCL (TCX6192/3) should be operated by Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Thankyou Darren

I was not expecting it to be a A321. I thought NCL has 757 and 320 based aircraft.
have they replaced the 320 with a 321?.

Will it be thomas cook aircraft or a smartlynx / mint or whatever they use these days ?
Grahamy,

I can only pass on what is showing on my screen, operated by TCX and A321.

Darren
Just out of interest Darren (and apologies if this has been asked before), is the information you give available to the general public, or do you have access to some system(s) that most of us don't, to get that info?
Darren, I think my flight number is TCX 2518

Really don't fancy an Airbus A320 lol.

Thank you :D
Doodah86,

MAN-HRG-MAN (TCX2518/9) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren

PS There's nothing wrong with the Airbus A32x, they're great aircraft with British built wings!
Perfect!!

Thank you so much :)

Nothing at all wrong with them no, just a bit cramped for a 5 hr flight :tongue

Thanks for your help :)
Doodah86,

The 757 and 767 fleet are just as cramped as the A32x, they share the same seat pitch! I've done up to 7 hours on the 752 (bearable at best!) and 10 hours on the 763 (no comment!).

Darren
Hi Darren:

I'm flying to Holguin, Cuba on March 7th from Manchester. I assume the aircraft will be the ex BMI A330-200 Airbus TCX244. Can you please tell me where this aircraft will be flying into from?
songbid,

G-CHTZ should be inbound from Barbados (TCX815/6).

Darren
Hi Darren, we are flying on an a321-200 and I just wondered if there are any rows that there isn't a window? Many thanks

Laura
lklaura,

All rows have a window view although some are a half window depending on the seat position.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.