Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
brewerdave,

You can do it at the time of booking or afterwards, costs are here. You can choose seats online after booking once you have your booking reference and pay for extra legroom seating.

Darren
Thanks for prompt response Darren. So looking at the online booking system it means that you have to book the holiday without knowing if extra lgroom is available then ?
Wonder if the TC shops can find out on ELR availability before actually committing?
Also, the online system allows you to "choose your seat" - if you then book ELR does it reduce the cost of the ELR?
You can see if extra legroom is available by doing a dummy booking on flythomascook. There's no guarantee it would still be available though by the time you were able to choose seats.

They do have premium on all but one of their A330s.
Sunaddict -thought they had dropped Premium Economy -just sell them as ELR??
We flying from stansted to Tenerife on Sept 14 returning Sept 14 Flight Nos TCX7284/TCX7129. Will these be on the new A321? We have booked ELR bothways. Or is it likely to change by then. Also will there be any entertainment onboard? Thanks for your time.
brewerdave wrote:
Sunaddict -thought they had dropped Premium Economy -just sell them as ELR??

They reintroduced it for the start of the last summer season, so May 2013.
medpal,

Welcome onboard :tup
STN-TFS-STN (TCX7284/7129) are operated by Airbus A321-200. Aircraft are rotated around various airports so it's impossible to say which it will be at this stage. I'll know a few days before your flights.

Darren
Are there any differences between the new A321s and the existing fleet?
Hi

Di you know what plane is scheduled to operate TCX2416 MAN-KGS-MAN for the 2014 season? Looking at going in May.

Thank you
mozza6910,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-KGS-MAN (TCX2416/7) are operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi

Is anyone able to tell me the aircraft that will be operating the MAN-HRG TCX2514 on 4 April, and return leg TCX2515 on 11 April please?

Babyfruitella wrote:
Hi

Is anyone able to tell me the aircraft that will be operating the MAN-HRG TCX2514 on 4 April, and return leg TCX2515 on 11 April please?

Flythomascook are showing it as a 767-300.
Thanks Darren

I will contact you nearer to our flight.
Hi Darren! I have just booked a holiday with TC to Skiathos in June 2014. Just checking the return flight TCX5005 and realised that we stop at a place called Kavala? Is this for refuelling? Would we be allowed off the plane? Also how long would we be at Kavala? Apologies for all of the questions, its just that I am a nervous flyer and the thought of two take off and landings on one flight is beginning to make me feel slightly stressed! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks

Elaine
Hi Darren.

Due to fly tomorrow TCX464 to Cayo Coco. Preceding outbound flight to Goa departed 5hours late. Do you know if they will substitute this plane with the ex BMI 330 which I believe is at Mcr or just have to sit it out?

Dave T.
DLT1 wrote:
Hi Darren.

Due to fly tomorrow TCX464 to Cayo Coco. Preceding outbound flight to Goa departed 5hours late. Do you know if they will substitute this plane with the ex BMI 330 which I believe is at Mcr or just have to sit it out?

Dave T.

If they did that, what would they do with the passengers that are scheduled to fly on it tomorrow?
Thanks sunaddict.
When I looked at departures missed the flight to Barbados which is probably the BMI's flight. Just checked Mcr departure board now saying 11.00 departure so shouldn't be to bad, better than 5hours.

Dave T
how long after getting all the paperwork from travel agent.(Thomas cook) to goin on line to book the seats . booked holiday to PEK yesterday paid in full. but when I tried to log in last night with the booking reff it wouldn't let me. any advise would be great thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.