Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
malchancock,

The aircraft (76W) operates a flight the previous evening arriving back in the early hours of Thursday morning before going on to operate your flights. There's a few hours between flights to absorb small delays.

Darren
could anyone tell me what planes we will be flying on and the seat plan. flying on the 18th of august and returning on the 28th of august from manchester. going its tcx910k and returning its tcx430l
thanks tracey
thought id bump this in the hope it may be answered.
can anyone tell me the planes and seat plan please
look at above post for flight numbers.
thanks to whoever replies
trasjohno,

TCX910K/430L are operated by Boeing 757-200. Further aircraft information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
We are flying manchester to paphos 5th sept 16.55 flight the seats are unavailable to pre book at the front of the plane I know this is for medical purposes but if no one needs them could we request them at check in please.....Also are they classed as extra leg room many thanks
a judy,

Not all medical seats are extra legroom, some are standard seats depending on aircraft type as they can't be by exits. Those behind bulkheads do provide extra legroom. You can ask at check-in, but don't be surprised if they are unavailable.

Darren
Thanks Darren I have just got my tickets and in the little booklet with a picture of the plane it does say the first 2 rows at front "seats unable to book" I have booked row 11 and paid extra for my ds (he is on a seperate booking) was hoping me and other half could get to the front but hey never mind thanks
a judy

Do check online as a lot of the seating plans are not inaccurate and some of the rows can be booked when it says it cant
I am a bit puzzled as when I try to book our seats thru my booking there does not seem to be a seat plan to choose from....

It goes thru the booking and finishes up asking for payment and still no plan, don't want to go ahead till I know what seats are available. I did email them on the 11th August for clarification, however their 24 hour service seems to be a bit 'time lapsed' as I have not received a reply :(

(flight is from Glasgow to Cyprus - come back Globespan!!!! :) )

Thanks,
Jinty
Jinty

Ok that should work then, so when you have entered your details online and clicked select seats there is no plan? it may be a problem with the system or more likely for some reason the flight hasnt been uploaded onto the system, and in that case a phone call would be best to TC Airlines.
I've been trying too many days for there to have been a problem.......

Tried 4 times to phone this morning and after ensuring they get some money out of you, you are told they are busy and 'cut off'!! This was on the 0871 230 2406 number, any other numbers I could try????

Thanks
Jinty
Jinty wrote:
This was on the 0871 230 2406 number, any other numbers I could try????

Say No To 0870.

Darren
You can try the switchboard 01733 417100 and ask to be put through to the Airline, its very strange,

When is your return flight?
Return flight is 27th October.

Darren, I'm a bit lost as to what I should be doing with this:
Say No To 0870.

cheers,
Jinty
Jinty wrote:
Darren, I'm a bit lost as to what I should be doing with this:

Put Thomas Cook in to the company search on that website, and it'll give you lots of alternative cheap rate numbers to try.

Darren
we're flying from Edinburgh to Dalaman on 23 Sept on TCX811K. Can you tell me what type of plane it should be and if there is inflight entertainment options at all. THe thought of listening to by OH complaining about nothing to do for 4 plus hours is depressing. He's not a reader so looks forward to watching TV. Also have the flights been going off on time. Not sure how to find out this information.

E
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.