Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Rydale66

The seating config will be 2-3-2 and seating numbers are personal preference really, there are no 'better' rows.
Great thank you for your help, is there still in flight entertainment and meals on Thomsons long haul flights, as I think I read somewhere that this was changing this year? Thanks again for your help, its really appreciated!
Yeh still the same service on long haul
Hi, just wanted some info on flight TOM772 14/8/12 Manchester-Sharm el Sheikh. What type of aircraft is used please. Been looking at flights around that date and they all seem to have a 1 hour tournaround but this flight has a 1hour 15mins turnaround. Hoping this means it's a larger 767.

Regards.
Flying to Las Palmas 7th may from Newcastle on TOM1142 could you tell me which aircraft this will be please
Hi Darren

Thanks for your help in the past. A while ago I asked you about the plane for the TOM2456 and TOM2457 Manchester to Heraklion and you didn't have the information available. The online seat booking has opened this morning and it is a seat config of 2-4-2. What plane is it likely to be?

Thanks for your help
Malcolm
Malcolm,

2-4-2 will be a Boeing 767.

Gav
Thanks Gave for your speedy reply.

does this mean it has inflight entertainment?

malcolm
I wouldn't think so as it's a short haul route and I would imagine it is a Thomsonfly short haul configured 767 with 328 seats. Only the long haul 767's have in flight entertainment and these are in 2-3-2 arrangement.
Thanks Gav

That's what I thought

Malcolm
They still have seatback entertainment it just wont be switched on (or will it!)
Hi BEfreeTODAY, just out of curiosity (I'm not a cat!), is it only ex-FCA 763s doing long haul now or has the odd ex-TOM been changed to 2-3-2? Thanks.
Ex-Thomsonfly aircraft configuration: Economy 2-4-2.

Gav
gbailey141 wrote:
Ex-Thomsonfly aircraft configuration: Economy 2-4-2.

Gav

Yes I know, but an earlier post stated that all long haul is now 2-3-2.
Yes all long haul is normally 2-3-2 but the Thomson B763 long haul are 2-4-2.
I thought Thomsons had one ex Thomsonfly 767 2-4-2 in the UK this winter, and that the others would be back for summer?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.