Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi,
could anyone tell me what plane is used for TOM388/TOM389 from NEWCASTLE date 10th May out and 25th MAY return. Also what seats are allocated for assisted boarders ?

Cheers :cheers ............Jack
Hi.
This is really a question for holiday makers. Are you on flight tom134 Birmingham cancun? The reason I ask is. We are thinking of upgrading to, the premium cabin. The price has gone from. £249 pp to £189 pp.
I have done a dummie booking for, 14 seats and they are available! I have done the same in economy and they are available!
Is there anyone else on this flight, or just the 4 of us??
Bye the way, when premium gets to £100 pp. I'll book it!!;)
jacknkath,

Welcome onboard :tup
Your flights are operated by Boeing 767-300ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi folks

Travelling Manchester to Bodrum on 28 June returning 12 July - flight nos TOM 886/887.

Can you tell me which plane this is likely to be?

Thanks for your help.
This is a question about taking prescribed medication onboard an aircraft.

Can anyone tell me how you would go about getting both oral suspension liquid and possibly a Gel medication onboard the aircraft legally please, as my partner needs it every four hours for arthritic pain relief. The problem is,unlike a trip to Europe our flight to Cancun is down as 11 hours in the air,and my partner will need to have it in her hand luggage on route at least twice ?

Who should we contact in the first instance ?
Hi mustafaholiday ... this is an extract from page 1 of our HAND LUGGAGE REGULATIONS topic, relating to essential medications in liquid form:

Essential Medicines
Essential Medicines for the period of the trip may be permitted in larger quantities above the 100ml limit, but will be subject to authentication. Passengers must have obtained the prior agreement of the airline with which they are travelling and their departure airport. Passengers must also bring with them supporting documentation from a relevant qualified medical professional.

David :wave
Thanks for the swift reply ! :tup

Having read that lot ,it looks like our best bet will be to give the relevent Thomson number a bell (which one btw ? ), and then bring a Doctors note along for back up, as we really would not want to lose any of the medication in transit.

That Thomson phone number would be a big help guys if you have it please ?

Thanks in advance .
Mustafaholiday

Try Thomson Airways on 0844 871 0878
Flight Only:
http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/legal/contact-us-flights.html

Package Holidays:
http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/legal/contact-us-package-holidays.html

Bear in mind it says to obtain departure airport authorisation too, as in some instances they may require the duty pharmacist to be present during security screening. It might also be worth investigating any security restrictions at Cancun, just so that you don't hit any last minute hitches on the way home.

David :wave
Mustafaholiday wrote:
This is a question about taking prescribed medication onboard an aircraft.

Can anyone tell me how you would go about getting both oral suspension liquid and possibly a Gel medication onboard the aircraft legally please, as my partner needs it every four hours for arthritic pain relief. The problem is,unlike a trip to Europe our flight to Cancun is down as 11 hours in the air,and my partner will need to have it in her hand luggage on route at least twice ?

Who should we contact in the first instance ?

Some thoughts...
1. You could get the suspension from the pharmacist not pre mixed with water (depending on what the suspension is). Then you could simply add the water to the bottle once on the flight (tap water is usually fine for this).
2. Get your GP to prescribe smaller sized gels - I'm assuming you need topical NSAIDs (?) - these are all available generically (non-branded) in sizes less than 100g.
Hope this helps.
Hello

Its that time of the year again.

TOM 2462/2463 MAN-IBZ-MAN on 14th/28th June 2012.

What aircraft should I be lovingly anticipating.

Many thanks in advance.

Fergal
Can you tell me what aircraft I will be on 2nd June London Gatwick to Aruba,Tom 024
Thomson Seat booking says 232 , Seatplans says 242
Totally Confused

Thanks
Hi Darren

I noticed you said to somebody on here that the flights to menorca would be 737.
I am going to Menorca on 9th July from Manchester.
Will it be one of these New 737 with the sky interior, hope so!!

Thanks
Seatplans is highly inaccurate. Usually they take info from last year this year all long haul flying is done by 2-3-2 aircraft
weecarol

The flight is operated by a B767-300
Hi guys

I am flying EMA-ACE on TOM7414 on Thursday.

Can someone tell me which airport the plane will be flying in from please?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.