Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Darren,

I am traveling on this flight, just that I booked on line and it only gives the time and date of dept, no actual flight number when selecting the available flights.

Rgds
Hi Darren,
We are flying tomorrow TOM156 to jamaica :)
Please could you tell me where the flight comes in from so I can watch for delays
Many thanks :tup
Tracy
Tracy1971,

The flight comes in from Sanford (TOM183), but it's probably a little late for you now. Have a great holiday.

Darren
Hi Darren

Looking for your help again.

Booked Manchester to Kos 17 October TOM2308 returning 24 October TOM2309.

Do you know what plane this will be? On booking seats it is single aisle 3x3

Thanks
Malcolm
Malchester,

MAN-KGS-MAN (TOM2308/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Thanks Darren as always for the speedy reply

Malcolm
Hi, we are flying from Manchester to varedero on 22 August on TOM 172 what plane will we be flying on. Also where would the plane have come from. Also what terminal will we be flying from. Thanks in advance.
we are flying from Gatwick to Kos on the 22nd Sept flight Tom4684. do you know the type of aircraft?
Thanks
Hi Darren

We are flying NCL to CUN on Friday 17th Aug. Do you know if this is an ex-FCA or ex-Thomson?

Many thanks
Nicola
Hi,

we are travelling to Sharm on Sun 30th Sep on Thomson Airways TOM546 and return on Thomson Airways TOM573 can you tell me what aircraft this will be please.

thanks in advance
:) we fly to antalya on Tuesday 14th august on TOM286 what aircraft will this be on?
Little B,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-VRA-MAN (TOM172/3) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. The aircraft operates MAN-SFB (Sanford)-MAN (TOM168/9) the day before. Thomson Airways operate from Terminal 2. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
rosedene,

LGW-KGS-LGW (TOM4684/5) are operated by Airbus A321-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
wq0nja,

NCL-CUN-NCL (TOM392/3) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. Note the outbound flight opererates via Manchester for refuelling. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Littlebit,

MAN-SSH-MAN (TOM546/7) are operated by former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
olliebaldwin,

LGW-AYT-LGW (TOM286/7) are operated by Boeing 767-300.ER (short haul). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
HI Darren and Team

Can you tell me which aircraft type we will be flying on from Glasgow to Dalaman on the 6th September TOM832.

Is there IFA on this flight and also what is the best seats we are both really tall and I am assuming this will be a short haul flight?

Thanks J
JoyceR2758,

GLA-DLM-GLA (TOM832/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200. Flights to Turkey are classed as short haul. There's no IFE although hand held players are avaiable for hire. There are no 'best' seats, it's personal preference. All seats other than extra legroom offer the same basic facilities so it's whatever you prefer, eg window or isle, front or back. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Thanks Darren for your superfast response as usual. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.