Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi, I'm flying to Jamaica with Thomson in October and I want to choose my seat, we like the two together at the rear of the plane (rows 28-40) I have been told that one row has 1.5 windows and one has NO window as its between windows, does anyone know which is which please? I once had a no window "window" seat to New Zealand........never again!

TIA

Yor
yorsoul,

Welcome onboard :tup
Please supply all your flight information when requesting aircraft information, particularly your flight number. This ensures we get the correct aircraft informaton for you. Your flights are operated by former First choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft informtion including seat plans and aircraft / cabin photos on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). All rows between 28-39 have a window so whichever one you choose, you'll have a view. Seats don't perfectly allign with the windows due to the nature of aircraft seating and configurations, but you'll have a view.

Darren
Hi Darren, is there any updated info on whether TOM4357 Fue-Lgw has changed from
a 737 to 757 for tomorrows flight ... Thanks :)
tracytreacle1,

There's no change as far as I know.

Darren
Hi there,

Will be flying on TOM044 to Punta Cana on 18th September. Can you tell me where the plane come in from on the previous flight, is it Cancun or Holguin, or could it be either of these flights.

Additionally, have booked seats 24 F and G, can you tell me if these have a view from a window?

Many Thanks,
yorsoul wrote:
Hi, I'm flying to Jamaica with Thomson in October and I want to choose my seat, we like the two together at the rear of the plane (rows 28-40) I have been told that one row has 1.5 windows and one has NO window as its between windows, does anyone know which is which please? I once had a no window "window" seat to New Zealand........never again!

TIA

Yor

TOM 30 I believe.
Hi Darren, just checked in for TOM4357 got seats 12d&e again so plane changed again to 757 :)
Hi Darren

can you confirm wht plane we will be flying on, it's usualy a 757

MAN -TFS: TOM2458 7.15am 27/12/12
TFS - MAN: TOM2459 12.45pm 10/01/13

apologies if it's to early to know!

cheers
deals1982,

The aircraft operating TOM044/5 comes in from Holguin (TOM094/5). Row 24 has a window.

Darren
james 84,

MAN-TFS-MAN (TOM2458/9) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Thanks Darren.

Do you know when the IFE list will be out and updated on the link for September?

Many Thanks.
deals1982,

As soon as I get it! Normally the first couple of days of the month.

Darren
Hello

I have booked with Thomson airways a transfer for my pets on September 16 from Kavala to Manchester.

However, I get the same message We're sorry - we couldn't find any flights that match what you asked for. We suggest you try searching again using different dates or airports.

The flight I want to book is TOM 2725, from Kavala to Manchester...

can anyone help?

thanks in advance
enochian,

Welcome onboard :tup
The flight was on the system when I look for it so not sure why you can't find it? If you're having troubles, maybe phone them to book over the phone?

Darren
It does that when the flights full, rather than just saying its full, very frustrating.
Thank for your replies

Daren did you find the flight so that I can book it?

Indeed very frustrating
Hi
we are flying Birmingham -Cancun on September 6th 374/5 do you know which aircraft is flying this route?

thanks
Dazbo, do the seats on row 19 boeing 767 v2 recline. as they are in front of an emergency exit i dont think they do. many thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.