Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Darren,
any ideas what aircraft used for TOM7502 birmingham to zante on 31/08/12
and TOM7249 zante to birmingham 11/09/12

cheers
aladyn,

Welcome onboard :tup
BHX-SID-BHX (TOM638/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200 all summer. G-OOBP (752) is on it's way back as TOM639 as I type! You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
kimmy83,

BHX-ZTH-BHX (TOM7502/7249) are operated by Boeing 737-800. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi all,

I'm looking to pre-book seats and was just wondering what seats on the B767 (328/Y) do not have windows, I was thinking of booking row 10 A/B and 11 A/B but just wanted to check they have windows.

Many Thanks. :)
Adam42,

Row 10 does, 11 is a partial / restricted view.

Darren
Hi Darren

Was just wondering if you knew the reg of the plane operating TOM 437 from Antalya to manchester tonight?

Thanks

pallan :D
Hi
Just a thought and it may sounds strange but is there any way to find out the number of the plane I will be travelling on in a few weeks.
My idea was that I might be able to track where it has come in from before going out to Ibiza to gauge if there is going to be a delay. Would this work?
I’m going out from Birmingham airport to Ibiza at 18:45.
pallan,

I don't at the moment as I'm at work. It makes little difference though really as all the aircraft have the same interior.

Darren
Watkins,

Do you mean the aircrafts registration? Aircraft are rotated pretty much weekly so it's unlikely the same aircraft operating this week will operate next weeks. You won't be able to work it out based on registration. Is it flight number TOM7530 you're travelling on? It's the aircraft operating either TOM7568 from Corfu or TOM7548 from Tenerife that's operating your flight. They both get in to BHX at the same time so they swap and change, but it's one of them.

Darren
Hi
Yes sorry I did mean that. Right ok thanks for that information. I thought they kept the same aircrafts each time.
Many thanks for your help though!
Hi there,

I would be grateful if you could tell me the type of plane that will be used from Birmingham to Verona - outbound on 8th Sept (TOM7656) and inbound on 15th Sept (TOM7657)?

Also although the outbound flight lands at 9.55, we have been told the return flight is not until 18.05 which seems really unusual. Where does it go inbetween time?

Many thanks
ButterflyFish10,

BHX-VRN-BHX (TOM7656/7) should be operated by Boeing 757-200. I beleive the aircraft operates a W pattern so operates a flight before returning to BHX.

Darren
Hi,
Could you please tell me what type of plane will be operating the following flights?
TOM4120 LGW-PMI 20 Aug
TOM4655 PMI-LGW 1 Sep
I assume a 737, however think it's been a 767 for last few weeks?
Thanks Mark
markrpalmer,

LGW-PMI-LGW (TOM4120/4655) are operated by Boeing 737-800. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
lgw-tfs-lgw
tom4258 02/10/12
tom4259 09/10/12

what plane type please

thanks
wiggleworth

TOM425/9 - Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul).

Darren
Hi :wave:

please can you tell me what aircraft will be operating on the following flights please

LGW- Sharm El Sheikh

31/10/2012 - TOM626

Sharm El Sheikh - LGW

05/11/2012 - TOM 235

Many Thanks
Lisajane2012,

LGW-SSH-LGW (TOM626/235) should be operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.